Travis

Re: Celeb Spotting Thread
Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 06 Apr, 2009 7:00 PM Quote
I've met:

-The members of the band BBMak (go ahead...laugh :P)

-Musician Sondre Lerche

-NASCAR driver Kasey Kahne (interviewed him)

-Daimler CEO (and formerly Chrysler’s) Dieter Zetsche. You know, the guy on the commercials with the big mustache, lol! I Interviewed him as well.

-Fran, Dougie, Andy and Claes

-Various Detroit Red Wing hockey players throughout the years, either at signings or by accident (Vladimir Konstantinov in an elevator, for example). Most recently, I met the entire 2009 team. :)

I think that's it...

nickynooboo
nickynooboo Posted Mon 06 Apr, 2009 7:32 PM Quote
I had dinner at Gordon Ramsay's restaurant in West Hollywood in January and rubbed shoulders with the man himself and Mickey Rourke who had won a golden globe the night before!!

:)

nickynooboo
nickynooboo Posted Tue 07 Apr, 2009 7:09 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
I've met:

-Musician Sondre Lerche

-Daimler CEO (and formerly Chrysler’s) Dieter Zetsche. You know, the guy on the commercials with the big mustache, lol! I Interviewed him as well.

-Various Detroit Red Wing hockey players throughout the years, either at signings or by accident (Vladimir Konstantinov in an elevator, for example). Most recently, I met the entire 2009 team. :)

I think that's it...

OMG.....BBMak? Weren't they a rather lacklustre threesome from here in Blighty???? Hehehehe......'I'll be back there baby....blah blah blah'

;)

nickynooboo
nickynooboo Posted Tue 07 Apr, 2009 7:09 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
I've met:

-Musician Sondre Lerche

I think that's it...

OMG.....BBMak? Weren't they a rather lacklustre threesome from here in Blighty???? Hehehehe......'I'll be back there baby....blah blah blah'

;)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 07 Apr, 2009 8:22 PM Quote
nickynooboo wrote:
Nikki wrote:
I've met:

-Musician Sondre Lerche

I think that's it...

;)

*sigh* YES! That's them! But they were NOT lackluster. I think fellow boardie Maria and I are the only ones here who feel that way though! They were good, damn it!!! lol. :P

nickynooboo
nickynooboo Posted Tue 07 Apr, 2009 9:12 PM Quote
Ok...I suppose they did play the guitar at least, and at least one of them was pretty cute I seem to remember.

Although, I only remember one song. Were there various songs by BBMak that I do not know about?

I now feel as though I may have been missing out on something!!!! ;)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 07 Apr, 2009 11:54 PM Quote
nickynooboo wrote:
Ok...I suppose they did play the guitar at least, and at least one of them was pretty cute I seem to remember.

Although, I only remember one song. Were there various songs by BBMak that I do not know about?

I now feel as though I may have been missing out on something!!!! ;)

I'll PM you! :)

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Wed 08 Apr, 2009 6:25 AM Quote
My sister was a huge BBMak fan. She saw them in Vegas and stalked their tour bus and got their autographs:) Also, I admit that I have one BBMak song on my ipod;)

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 8:34 AM