Travis

Re: New site- teething troubles
FranFlower
FranFlower Posted Thu 01 Nov, 2007 11:11 PM Quote
Sunny wrote:
FranFlower wrote:

What, did they fix the friend thingy? How do you do it?

What 'friend thingy'?

A bit late with my answer, but I haven't been able to figure this out so..

By "friend thingy" I mean if you're able to re-arrange your friends list so that you can decide which friends are showing in your profile. Is that possible to do?

nessyta
nessyta Posted Sun 04 Nov, 2007 2:05 AM Quote
I have a problem!
every time I trie to pos a coment at any of the band members it doesn't publish!! =(
I'm so sad...
Can you helpme whit that?
Thaks ^-^

Joanna
Joanna Posted Sun 04 Nov, 2007 3:16 PM Quote
FranFlower wrote:
Sunny wrote:
FranFlower wrote:

What, did they fix the friend thingy? How do you do it?

What 'friend thingy'?

A bit late with my answer, but I haven't been able to figure this out so..

By "friend thingy" I mean if you're able to re-arrange your friends list so that you can decide which friends are showing in your profile. Is that possible to do?

FranFlower: She says no you can only delete friends. but you could delete them in order to move other people to the top and then add them again. hope that makes sense

TWT - and while im here, i cant add a comment at all and my PMs sometimes disappear into the ether.

and sunny, i hope you find a new home =P [i am typing with one finger here , LOL]

[edit] comments now seem to have sorted themselves out; must have been the gremlins. if i edit this will the whole thread move again i wonder [im bored only reason for an edit]

heyjude
heyjude Posted Mon 26 Nov, 2007 6:52 AM Quote
Dear TWT,

Something strange is going on with "The Fillmore" San Francisco (20 Nov 2007) photo page on the Tour Archive link. There are some photos that seem to have been uploaded, but do not show up.

Also, I uploaded a photo on that page twice (Fran posed with his guitar as a cello). One has a photo credited to me and the other does not. Please delete the duplicate photo that is uncredited.

Thanks,
heyjude

nats
nats Posted Thu 27 Dec, 2007 8:39 PM Quote
hi TWT, I cant see the Private messages i have. Is there anything you can do about it?
thanks
and i cant see the messages i leave on my friends profiles

FranFlower
FranFlower Posted Thu 03 Jan, 2008 9:58 PM Quote
TWT: there's alot of kinda dead links in the Tour Archive. Especially the earlier years.

An example, a Glasgow gig from 1997:
http://www.travisonline.com/tourarchive/1997/03/29/?s=128

Would be nice if you could fix it :)

Travis Web Team
Travis Web Team Posted Mon 07 Jan, 2008 10:18 AM Quote
FranFlower wrote:
TWT: there's alot of kinda dead links in the Tour Archive. Especially the earlier years.

Hello Edith,

yes we have noticed that a few shows don't return their pages since the move to a new server. We are looking into this.

best,

Web Team

Travis Web Team
Travis Web Team Posted Mon 07 Jan, 2008 10:20 AM Quote
nessyta wrote:
I have a problem!
every time I trie to pos a coment at any of the band members it doesn't publish!! =(
I'm so sad...
Can you helpme whit that?
Thaks ^-^

Hi,

we think there is a problem with comment posts that use apostrophes, this seems to throw the server, we're looking into a fix for this at present.

best,
Web Team

spid
spid Posted Sun 13 Jan, 2008 10:26 PM Quote
3 times video doesn't download from the members page - any chance of a fix?

Travis Web Team
Travis Web Team Posted Wed 23 Jan, 2008 9:15 AM Quote
spid wrote:
3 times video doesn't download from the members page - any chance of a fix?

Hi,
this video should be available for members now - please give it a try.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 25 Feb, 2008 2:14 AM Quote
keeps crashin for me , anyone else ?

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Wed 26 Mar, 2008 9:00 PM Quote
I've said this before, but I'll say it again. :p When editing your profile you have the option to enter your web-site. But when actually looking at a profile, it doesn't appear. So for example I've entered my site url in the "web-site:" box, but it doesn't show up anywhere when you look at my profile. Fat lot of good being able to enter it if nobody can see it lol. Doesn't really bother me 'cos I've made clickable links elsewhere on my profile, but it should probably still be sorted out...

Travis Web Team
Travis Web Team Posted Mon 31 Mar, 2008 9:35 AM Quote
Typing to Reach You wrote:
I've said this before, but I'll say it again. :p When editing your profile you have the option to enter your web-site. But when actually looking at a profile, it doesn't appear. So for example I've entered my site url in the "web-site:" box, but it doesn't show up anywhere when you look at my profile. Fat lot of good being able to enter it if nobody can see it lol. Doesn't really bother me 'cos I've made clickable links elsewhere on my profile, but it should probably still be sorted out...

et viola

; )

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Mon 31 Mar, 2008 11:35 PM Quote
Travis Web Team wrote:

et viola

; )

Yay, Nice one.

Aída
Aída Posted Sun 20 Apr, 2008 12:45 PM Quote

Pages Previous 1...6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:15 AM