Travis

one tree hill
cosmic
cosmic Posted Mon 29 Sep, 2008 11:15 PM Quote
totally just blinked and missed the ending, who did he phone to ask to marry him? I'm taking it it was the girl he was hung up over. I don't even watch it, I just had it on but still want to know ... i'm a total retard.

Re: one tree hill
minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 29 Sep, 2008 11:36 PM Quote
Peyton.

and if you are watching last season's finale, you didnt miss it. They didnt show us until the premiere of this season.

cosmic
cosmic Posted Mon 29 Sep, 2008 11:42 PM Quote
Ah okay, thank you! I just assumed it was Lindsay, as you can tell I wasn't really watching it.

I was totally engrossed in my oil and gas law notes for a second when I looks up and theres the ending! Always happens. I keep meaning to pick up all the DVDs on the cheap and watch them when I had a spare minute but never have. Feel a bit weird starting to watch it when its a few seasons in.

cosmic
cosmic Posted Mon 29 Sep, 2008 11:43 PM Quote
Ah okay, thank you! I just assumed it was Lindsay, as you can tell I wasn't really watching it.

I was totally engrossed in my oil and gas law notes for a second when I looks up and theres the ending! Always happens. I keep meaning to pick up all the DVDs on the cheap and watch them when I had a spare minute but never have. Feel a bit weird starting to watch it when its a few seasons in.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 30 Sep, 2008 12:01 AM Quote
it's a horribly addictive, not every good, but somehow really good show!
you can probably find a lot of it online if you dont want to buy the dvds

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 2:34 PM