Travis

J Smith in the US??
KPac
KPac Posted Mon 29 Sep, 2008 10:25 PM Quote
So it looks like it doesn't come out over here until November 4th =( I saw that date on one site but thought it was wrong. Amazon had it as September 30th until (apparently) just recently. So now I need to find somewhere I can download it for now (and I mean legally) and wait A MONTH to get a physical copy or import it now for a little more. Is there anywhere yet that I can buy the mp3 download?? I'm so let down right now, tomorrow was gonna be a big day!

Re: J Smith in the US??
the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Mon 29 Sep, 2008 10:34 PM Quote
You could try getting it from British ebay, it would proably work out about as expensive as buying it twice. Have a look here if you're interested.

Re: J Smith in the US??
KPac
KPac Posted Mon 29 Sep, 2008 10:42 PM Quote
Oh it's not the physical album I'm worried about for now. I mean *if* I decide to import it, I'd go with CD-WOW since it ends up being really not much more than it is to just buy the CD here and I trust them after... I think 7 years I've been using them now. For now I just want a legal download and I figure if I'm going to legally download it, it might as well be today since now it's officially out. 7digital doesn't have it, wee store doesn't have it, I'm in slight crisis mode. I just CAN'T wait another MONTH when I was so sure I'd have it in my hands tomorrow ='( So I have to suck it up and just download it for now and miss the excitement of breaking open the plastic and putting the CD in for the first time.

Thanks for your effort anyway though!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 6:23 PM