Travis

Travis at Melkweg Amsterdam 10/12
Vendonmore
Vendonmore Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 6:13 PM Quote
Anyone going to the gig at the Melkweg in Amsterdam?? Someone must be going, surely...

Re: Travis at Melkweg Amsterdam 10/12
MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Sat 27 Sep, 2008 2:07 AM Quote
Hello!
You haven't been round here in ages. Ok, you prolly don't remember me, but hey. Wish I could go to the Melkweg. Enjoy the gig.

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sat 27 Sep, 2008 9:23 AM Quote
Vendonmore wrote:
Anyone going to the gig at the Melkweg in Amsterdam?? Someone must be going, surely...

Hopefully you won't be the only member of the audience, but at least it would be intimate ;)

Vendonmore
Vendonmore Posted Sat 27 Sep, 2008 10:46 AM Quote
MusicGirl99 wrote:
Hello!
You haven't been round here in ages. Ok, you prolly don't remember me, but hey. Wish I could go to the Melkweg. Enjoy the gig.

Yea, didn't come here in ages indeed! I'm intend to come and visit more often. Anyway, how many are left from the old days??

Vendonmore
Vendonmore Posted Sat 27 Sep, 2008 11:03 AM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
Vendonmore wrote:

Hopefully you won't be the only member of the audience, but at least it would be intimate ;)

No, I'm going with some mates, but would be nice to meet someone from the mssboard

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 27 Sep, 2008 3:30 PM Quote
how does that venue compare to the Paradiso ?

MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Sat 27 Sep, 2008 8:20 PM Quote
Vendonmore wrote:
MusicGirl99 wrote:
Hello!

Yea, didn't come here in ages indeed! I'm intend to come and visit more often. Anyway, how many are left from the old days??

Not quite sure actually. How is your fair city doing? I visited Amsterdam not too long ago. :)
Welcome back.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 9:13 PM