Travis

FAO Web Team: Photos From Edinburgh
Euan
Euan Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 3:48 PM Quote
Does anyone on here have any good quality photos from last night they'd like to share? I'm writing a review of the gig for www.rokbun.com and I'm afraid my camera work last night was worse than rubbish!

Anybody who provides photos used in the review and published on the website would of course be given full credit.

(Cheers for the replies!)

Re: Photos From Edinburgh
minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 4:41 PM Quote
can i draw you some stick people re-inactments instead? And not even really re-inactments since i wasnt at that show. Just stick people Travis. They will be awesome.

Euan
Euan Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 4:46 PM Quote
Yes, yes you can. Although purely for my own enjoyment, I can't see the website editor putting them up! You never know though I suppose.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 4:47 PM Quote
haha, okay i will see what i can come up with when i get home.
Ive officially hit a new level of loser.

rebekah
rebekah Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 5:18 PM Quote
There's some good ones in the tour archive, but it depends what type you want..they're from the webteam, but im sure theyll be some more later on when people upload then (:

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 6:01 PM Quote
rebekah wrote:
There's some good ones in the tour archive, but it depends what type you want..they're from the webteam, but im sure theyll be some more later on when people upload then (:

Yep! You could add "FAO:TWT" to the subject line of this thread and ask for permission to use them alongside your review. They took a really nice one of Fran from Edinburgh. The red background and his yellow shirt match his guitar. :)

Re: FAO Web Team: Photos From Edinburgh
Euan
Euan Posted Sun 28 Sep, 2008 4:25 PM Quote
MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm... Bump!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 7:51 AM