Travis

Eyeball week!
minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 3:34 PM Quote
Since Juli is such a trendsetter, and since some lucky people are going to be getting the album in the coming days, I think this should be eyeball week a la the cover of Ode to J Smith.
See Juli's pic.
It can be a creepy board of eyeball's staring back.

Re: Eyeball week!
ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 3:43 PM Quote
i don't think julis' is creepy

http://www.postergeist.com/posters/Ebay/bg105.2.jpg

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 3:54 PM Quote

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3030/2890213734_a0a9c9d3d9_m.jpg

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 4:06 PM Quote
Anne your brain is so large that it is bulging out through your eyeball!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 4:08 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

Uh....you mean Kayte right?

; )

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 4:23 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
minnmess wrote:

Uh....you mean Kayte right?

; )

haha, sorry, yes i did! My mind is still asleep.
But Anne, your brain is giant too.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 5:27 PM Quote
Oh! This is such a good idea, Kristy! I'll put my eyeball up when I get home. Had to stop in the office for a few minutes. At least they have rice crispy treats in the break room.

Yay! Let's celebrate the release of Ode with creepy eyeball close-ups! I know Dak will be in on this for sure. How fun! We are nerds and I love it.. :O) haha!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 5:41 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Oh! This is such a good idea, Kristy! I'll put my eyeball up when I get home. Had to stop in the office for a few minutes. At least they have rice crispy treats in the break room.

Yay! Let's celebrate the release of Ode with creepy eyeball close-ups! I know Dak will be in on this for sure. How fun! We are nerds and I love it.. :O) haha!

Mmm, i had rice crispie squares last weekend. I felt like i was 5 years old but they were so good.
I will have to get an eyeball pic up later since im at work and i think im going to go shopping after. so..pic to come. I should paint my eye with the ode to j smith design. that seems complicated. i probably wont.

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 5:45 PM Quote
Yes! Dramatic Eyeball close-up week is possibly the only thing that could get me to change my Ianto avatar. ;) I'll have to do it when I get home because my eyeball isn't on this computer, and the camera I have at work is shitty. Actually, I think I have it on a photobucket account somewhere, but heck if I can remember which one. :D

Meridith
Meridith Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 5:47 PM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
Yes! Dramatic Eyeball close-up week is possibly the only thing that could get me to change my Ianto avatar. ;) I'll have to do it when I get home because my eyeball isn't on this computer, and the camera I have at work is shitty. Actually, I think I have it on a photobucket account somewhere, but heck if I can remember which one. :D

oh yeah, I remember your eyeball pic...don't you have that cool fleck in your iris?

mili
mili Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 5:51 PM Quote
Ok, here comes. A giant green eye.

http://thumb18.webshots.net/t/71/71/2/46/10/2028246100103397198KltjFq_th.jpg

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 5:53 PM Quote
Meridith wrote:
DAKOTA wrote:

oh yeah, I remember your eyeball pic...don't you have that cool fleck in your iris?

Yep, I have some kind of freckle or something in there. :D

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 6:28 PM Quote
Cool! I think this one will have more followers than the Puffy Cheek one (which was great too, right Kristy? :oP).

I knew Dak would dig it :o)

<---- Juli's sad green/blue/teal/whatever eye.

I tried to add the pink and the orange to my eye pic, to make it look more like the cover of the album, but it didn't look good. I'll try again this afternoon.

Thanks Ric for saying my eye is not creepy! It's more like a whale's eye. I always say that.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 6:29 PM Quote
<- my creepy eye ;)

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 26 Sep, 2008 6:36 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Cool! I think this one will have more followers than the Puffy Cheek one (which was great too, right Kristy? :oP).

we are just too cool and modern for all these people, lol.

Pages [1] 2 3 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:29 AM