Travis

Re: ER
lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Fri 30 Jan, 2009 7:48 PM Quote
Yeah its no good anymore. I stopped watching it on tv and only catch up online when I have the time. And since I have a couple other tv shows that I'm behind on I don't see that happening anytime soon. Someone let me know if Carter ever comes on?

Nell
Nell Posted Fri 30 Jan, 2009 8:40 PM Quote
haha I will :)

Nell
Nell Posted Fri 06 Feb, 2009 9:23 PM Quote

boring episode last night..

but Morgenstern returned briefly...

read Cloony wants to return too :)

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Sat 07 Feb, 2009 1:40 AM Quote
Nell wrote:

boring episode last night..

but Morgenstern returned briefly...

read Cloony wants to return too :)
George Clooney already filmed some scenes for the finale.

kiwi
kiwi Posted Sat 07 Feb, 2009 3:49 PM Quote
I just watched the newest episode on surfthechannel... the one with the old doctor who died... nearly cried! It's getting better just before it dies.... at least they're putting some effort into storywriting.

Nell
Nell Posted Sat 07 Feb, 2009 7:21 PM Quote

yeah? personally I didn't like the last episode very much. But the last one - where Neila has to undergo the same day over and over and over again - that one seemed quite nice ;)

I WANT CARTER :)

Nell
Nell Posted Fri 20 Feb, 2009 2:52 PM Quote
CARTER is back :)

Yippie: Season 15 Episode 16 12th minute :) And I was thinking...who the fuck drives a Jeap like that in Chicago! :) Our one and only Carter, of course! :)
Who cares bout Cloony! We've got Carter :)

SO in the last season re-appeared:
Greene, Weaver, Romano, Corday, Jerry, Jeany, Luka, Abby (well she quit), ...probably a few more I can't remember right now...

:)

Nell
Nell Posted Fri 13 Mar, 2009 5:10 PM Quote

Anyone still watching?

Carter's still waiting for a transplant...

Peter Benton, as Nurse Hathaway, and our beloved Dr. Ross made a great appearnce in the last episode :)

also a few other people :)

cheers :)

Hanne
Hanne Posted Fri 13 Mar, 2009 8:39 PM Quote
I'm currently watching the episode with dr. Greene. Clever way to bring him back :)

Nell
Nell Posted Fri 13 Mar, 2009 10:38 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
I'm currently watching the episode with dr. Greene. Clever way to bring him back :)

same with Rocket Romano ;) and I guess Weaver...

mili
mili Posted Sat 14 Mar, 2009 8:10 AM Quote
Nell wrote:
Hanne wrote:

same with Rocket Romano ;) and I guess Weaver...

I had been wondering about how they were going to bring back dead people, but that worked just fine. I was a bit disappointed when there were no oldies in the last episode I saw (Alex's car crash one).

Nell
Nell Posted Sat 14 Mar, 2009 10:11 AM Quote
I think the start with the old ones made Jeany -

after that there was a short break - back to normal...and now they keep on coming.

Carter has been in the last 3 episodes, Carol & Ross in the last one. Corday as well had only one :)

I guess - sinc Carter appeared in the very first scene - he's gonna make the very last one as well....

Ahhh en Benton, was there too, last episode :) God I missed him :)

MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Sun 15 Mar, 2009 7:34 PM Quote
Stopped watching for a while but am trying to catch up with the final season. Still behind tho.

mili
mili Posted Thu 21 May, 2009 8:22 PM Quote
I just saw the super episode with Carter, Benton, Ross and Hathaway. Script writers have been very busy!

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 8:01 PM