Travis

selfish jean tee & new album's out in hk! UPDATED
juliana_lyt
juliana_lyt Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 5:08 PM Quote
hello everyone!! my name is juliana and i'm new here! i've just become a travis fan after seeing them in HK 2 months ago=)

i got a question actually..
i want to buy the selfish jean tee off the store but only size large is available. i'm 1.7m tall and i'm actually quite skinny. just want to know if anyone here hv bought it? does anybody know if size large will fit me?!

thanks in advance!!!

btw, for everyone in hk, i saw a copy of the new album in cwb's cd warehouse. i was shocked when i saw it cuz the official release date is actually next mon right?! i didn't buy it.. i was too scared. it's not that scary though..i know=P

x ju

****************************************************************************************************
PREVIEW OF ODE TO J.SMITH (30 SECS FOR EACH)
http://www.hmv.com.hk/product/rockpop.asp?sku=140214
(wmp required)

i'm going to buy it tmr!*v*
****************************************************************************************************

Re: selfish jean tee & new album is released in hk!
GMS1968
GMS1968 Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 5:09 PM Quote
Welcome Juliana.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 5:18 PM Quote
Welcome!
You could try making your own shirt. Go go selfishjean.com and download the font. Design your shirt and print it on an iron-on transfer, or take it to a store that makes t-shirts. It will cost less and you can choose your color and have a perfect fit!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 5:40 PM Quote
so jealous that the cd is out already!!
and welcome!

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 5:52 PM Quote
Welcome!!
I'm very surprise that the album hasn't been leak O.o

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 6:16 PM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:
Welcome!!
I'm very surprise that the album hasn't been leak O.o

Same here. And very disappointed. Not because I want to download it but because I think it shows the level of enthusiasm towards Travis right now. :( People would be desperate to get the next Oasis or Coldplay etc album online but when it comes to Ode To J Smith... Anyway, I think it's going to be amazing, which is the most important thing. :)

Right then lads, get to work on album 7. ;) Hehe.

juliana_lyt
juliana_lyt Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 6:30 PM Quote
thanks everyone for ur warm welcome!!! i feel so comfortable here..it's not like other boards that ppl are bashing or arguing with each other..i think it's all because we're travis' fans*v*

to turtleneck: thanks for your idea!i'll see if i could find those stuffs that i need.

wdiarom
wdiarom Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 6:44 PM Quote
juliana_lyt wrote:

btw, for everyone in hk, i saw a copy of the new album in cwb's cd warehouse. i was shocked when i saw it cuz the official release date is actually next mon right?! i didn't buy it.. i was too scared. it's not that scary though..i know=P

x ju

Welcome Juli!!! (and don't be scared, go, buy it and tell us about it ;))) lol )

wdiarom
wdiarom Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 6:44 PM Quote
juliana_lyt wrote:

x ju

Welcome Juli!!! (and don't be scared, go, buy it and tell us about it ;))) lol )

juliana_lyt
juliana_lyt Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 6:59 PM Quote
wdiarom wrote:
juliana_lyt wrote:

x ju

LOL i think my english is not good enough to do that..

travis played 4 songs off ode to j.smith in hk, and song to self got stuck in my head since then... i miss that night!! fran's really witty!

rebekah
rebekah Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 7:00 PM Quote
hey (:

which t-shirt were you on about? the aahhhhhh Selfish Jean or the Art, Music, Jaffa cakes one?
I brought one, but its's always best to make one i think as i made my second and prefer that one(:

juliana_lyt
juliana_lyt Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 7:10 PM Quote
rebekah wrote:
hey (:

which t-shirt were you on about? the aahhhhhh Selfish Jean or the Art, Music, Jaffa cakes one?
I brought one, but its's always best to make one i think as i made my second and prefer that one(:

the aaahhhhh selfish jean one!!!!!
which one did you buy?
i'd love to make one by myself or make many many other t-shirts, but i don't think i'll hv time to do that.. i hope the "large" one will fit me!

rebekah
rebekah Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 7:40 PM Quote
juliana_lyt wrote:
rebekah wrote:
hey (:

the aaahhhhh selfish jean one!!!!!
which one did you buy?
i'd love to make one by myself or make many many other t-shirts, but i don't think i'll hv time to do that.. i hope the "large" one will fit me!

ahh well, i made the aahhhh selfish jean one, but i understand your hurry. I got the Art, music, Jaffa Cakes one..Personally i like the Wee ones, so i'd go ahead and buy one and then later on you could make them?

RadioMad
RadioMad Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 7:52 PM Quote
The album's out in Hong Kong?
I guess it's bound to leak either tonight or tomorrow, then.

But I'm going to resist, and buy it like the good boy I am when it's released on friday in Holland.

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 8:15 PM Quote
Welcome Juliana!

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:11 PM