Travis

*sigh*
daytimeoyster
daytimeoyster Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 12:38 PM Quote
I REALLY HATE MY CHEMISTRY TEACHER, a lot.

Re: *sigh*
mili
mili Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 12:43 PM Quote
I understand teachers can be annoying. Please don't do anything silly about it.

Just remember, you won't be seeing her/him for too many years, and only a couple of hours/week or so. Just concentrate on the job in hand and your future and don't let the annoyance spoil your days.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 1:18 PM Quote
I didn't like my Science Teacher much either. He stank of B.O!!!

But now I look back and think of rough times I had at school with teachers I couldn't stand. Means nothing now! lol

Peewee
Peewee Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 1:19 PM Quote

But now I look back and think of rough times I had at school with teachers I couldn't stand. Means nothing now! lol

Peewee
Peewee Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 1:19 PM Quote

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 1:46 PM Quote

Why?

Does he/she give you tough assignments/homework/exams ?... Awww diddums

Is he/she making you do stuff you don't really want to ?... like learning perhaps.

Most of the teachers I hated in school actually managed to teach me quite a lot, where as the ones I liked were crap at their job... but nice people. Looking back I know what I'd rather have had, I might not be sitting on my arse trawlling the web for a new fucking Job.

Dubz

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 2:50 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Most of the teachers I hated in school actually managed to teach me quite a lot, where as the ones I liked were crap at their job... but nice people.
Dubz

I'm inclined to agree. I had this teacher in college who made each student come to his office to discuss our essays. I think we had to see him at least twice per essay we wrote. I HATED it at the time. It seemed like he picked apart everything I wrote. Now looking back, he was the teacher who improved my writing the most. He got me to understand the difference between a lame thesis and a really good thesis that could be explored in detail. I got A's in every composition class after that.

Then again, there are teachers who are just jerks. Like my science teacher who thought kids who wanted to wear protective gear during experiments were sissies. Excuse me if I want to keep my eyes and not burn my fingers.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 11:20 AM