Travis

Re: Baseball fever anyone?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 22 Sep, 2008 11:36 PM Quote
Why are they Maple Leafs instead of Leaves?

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 22 Sep, 2008 11:41 PM Quote
bc they are stupid

i wish they would leave!

SAM(LOS ANGELES)
SAM(LOS ANGELES) Posted Mon 22 Sep, 2008 11:47 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
SAM(LOS ANGELES) wrote:

the only reason why you guys are so good is because most of your players are from california, evan longoria is from downey ca which is just a couple miles from where i live!;-p...that's actually scary to me if they do play each other cuz everytime a local guy comes to la he puts on a show for friends and family, not fun for the dodgers

well the Dodgers are only good bc they have a Canadian catcher! he he

you got me there, russell martin is the man

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 22 Sep, 2008 11:56 PM Quote
Canadian fact: In 2006 the MVPs of the MLB, NBA and NHL were all Canadian.

SAM(LOS ANGELES)
SAM(LOS ANGELES) Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 12:01 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Canadian fact: In 2006 the MVPs of the MLB, NBA and NHL were all Canadian.

where are you getting this info from??? at first it was impressive, now it's just getting scary

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 12:11 AM Quote
Im Canadian and love sports. I retain these facts.

SAM(LOS ANGELES)
SAM(LOS ANGELES) Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 12:16 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Im Canadian and love sports. I retain these facts.

ok good, so tell me all about russell martin, what do you know about him? and can you get me an autograph,jersey,hat, or any other collectible?..jk you are a cool chick min, girls who like sports are always tops on my list, now, tell me, what is up with the new pic?

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 12:33 AM Quote
all i know that is that he is from the Toronto area. Beyond that, you are on your own. as for an autograph, despite popular opinion, all Canadians do not know each other, lol. (See Molson Canadian commerical. I dont know Jimmy, Sally or Susie from Canada. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnpVH7kIb_8 )
The new pic is bc a friend wanted to see my haircut but i got tired of taking normal/smiling pics, and bc i look like a weirdo when i smile on command, so i took weird random shots instead!
when is your pic coming?

SAM(LOS ANGELES)
SAM(LOS ANGELES) Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 12:36 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
all i know that is that he is from the Toronto area. Beyond that, you are on your own. as for an autograph, despite popular opinion, all Canadians do not know each other, lol. (See Molson Canadian commerical. I dont know Jimmy, Sally or Susie from Canada. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnpVH7kIb_8 )
The new pic is bc a friend wanted to see my haircut but i got tired of taking normal/smiling pics, and bc i look like a weirdo when i smile on command, so i took weird random shots instead!
when is your pic coming?

lol, you are too much min...my pic is coming, this weekend i didn't go online at all, i'll try to do it this week

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 12:49 AM Quote
im often accused of being too much, lol

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 1:15 AM Quote
I'm a Seattle Mariners fan but they really stunk this year. I'm going to root for the Tampa Bay Rays in the post season. Also, I played softball for 13 years.

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 3:39 AM Quote
I love baseball, best sport ever, in my humble opinion. At the moment though I'm frantically waiting to see the Twins beat the White Sox.

Concerning the Rays (and no offense meant to any Rays fans, because I'm sure you're perfectly lovely), I quite frankly cannot stand their fans, though I was happy to see them clinch a playoff spot, considering their past record. I find the fans to be among the most obnoxious in baseball (of the fans I've encountered, which includes Boston and NY, by the way). It may be those ridiculous cowbells, but whenever I go to a game, I find that I cannot enjoy it because the fans just grate on my nerves.

I think I much preferred it when they couldn't win a game- then I could attend in relative peace...

nesmap
nesmap Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 10:59 AM Quote
Yet another sport that America nicked from us

SAM(LOS ANGELES)
SAM(LOS ANGELES) Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 4:27 PM Quote
hennypenny wrote:
I'm a Seattle Mariners fan but they really stunk this year. I'm going to root for the Tampa Bay Rays in the post season. Also, I played softball for 13 years.

aw man, yeah, you had it rough this year,sorry. I'm hoping for a dodgers vs rays world series, that would be awsome

SAM(LOS ANGELES)
SAM(LOS ANGELES) Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 4:29 PM Quote
ashleyb wrote:
I love baseball, best sport ever, in my humble opinion. At the moment though I'm frantically waiting to see the Twins beat the White Sox.

Concerning the Rays (and no offense meant to any Rays fans, because I'm sure you're perfectly lovely), I quite frankly cannot stand their fans, though I was happy to see them clinch a playoff spot, considering their past record. I find the fans to be among the most obnoxious in baseball (of the fans I've encountered, which includes Boston and NY, by the way). It may be those ridiculous cowbells, but whenever I go to a game, I find that I cannot enjoy it because the fans just grate on my nerves.

I think I much preferred it when they couldn't win a game- then I could attend in relative peace...

lol, did you read that tk? is it true???:-p there is no way that any fans could ever be more annoying than boston fans, no freakin way! boston sports fans take the freakin cake! my opinion. so you're a twins fan?

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Next All Times BST Current Time 11:33 PM