Travis

Japanese release of J Smith this Wednesday!
jaredsiden
jaredsiden Posted Mon 22 Sep, 2008 1:30 PM Quote
I hope there are some Japanese fans on this forum that can shed some light on the new album. All of us have to wait an extra week! :-(

Re: Japanese release of J Smith this Wednesday!
singme0430
singme0430 Posted Mon 22 Sep, 2008 1:44 PM Quote
jaredsiden wrote:
I hope there are some Japanese fans on this forum that can shed some light on the new album. All of us have to wait an extra week! :-(

Oh, yes. The Japanese are really lucky!! :)

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Mon 22 Sep, 2008 2:33 PM Quote
jaredsiden wrote:

not all :( some have to wait an extra month :'(

rebekah
rebekah Posted Mon 22 Sep, 2008 5:16 PM Quote
yeahh..why do they get it sooner? i don't understand

MoreThanMe
MoreThanMe Posted Mon 22 Sep, 2008 5:57 PM Quote
Itl leak on wed, guaranteed.

Surprised it hasnt already*

*may be downloading any leak

jaredsiden
jaredsiden Posted Mon 22 Sep, 2008 7:20 PM Quote
i hope so but ill buy it when it comes out too.

martina
martina Posted Mon 22 Sep, 2008 7:45 PM Quote
jaredsiden wrote:

In Italy we'll have to wait until October 10th...

Niftium
Niftium Posted Mon 22 Sep, 2008 10:17 PM Quote
Has anyone noticed that "Sarah" is listed as a bonus track for the Japanese release?

jaredsiden
jaredsiden Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 1:51 AM Quote
DOES ANYBODY KNOW OF ANY JAPANESE SITES THAT I CAN DOWNLOAD CD FROM SINCE ITLL BE OUT IN JAPAN IN LIKE 7 HOURS!

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 9:13 PM Quote
jaredsiden wrote:
DOES ANYBODY KNOW OF ANY JAPANESE SITES THAT I CAN DOWNLOAD CD FROM SINCE ITLL BE OUT IN JAPAN IN LIKE 7 HOURS!

That's a very good question, and after ages of searching I have come up with... nothing :( I don't think it's as easy as it sounds.

Mikko85
Mikko85 Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 10:38 PM Quote
MoreThanMe wrote:

What ARE you going to post about after it has actually leaked/been released!!? ;)

I reckon it's 50/50 for tomorrow, to be honest. Hate to say it, but it depends on someone from Japan actually being bothered enough to put it online. With say the new Oasis album, it's still such a big event you can guarantee if say 100 people get promo copies, at least a few of them will leak it onto the internet. With Something Anything not charting, can we hand on heart say the same about this? Nobody's ever put the singles/b-sides up online even after their release over here.

heich
heich Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 10:49 PM Quote
its already wednesday in japan! its almost 7am there isn't it? so where is the leak? haha

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 11:04 PM Quote
heich wrote:
its already wednesday in japan! its almost 7am there isn't it? so where is the leak? haha

i'm waiting for it too...or for money to rain... or...until November 4th... whatever happens before

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Tue 23 Sep, 2008 11:22 PM Quote
Mikko85 wrote:
MoreThanMe wrote:

What ARE you going to post about after it has actually leaked/been released!!? ;)

I reckon it's 50/50 for tomorrow, to be honest. Hate to say it, but it depends on someone from Japan actually being bothered enough to put it online. With say the new Oasis album, it's still such a big event you can guarantee if say 100 people get promo copies, at least a few of them will leak it onto the internet. With Something Anything not charting, can we hand on heart say the same about this? Nobody's ever put the singles/b-sides up online even after their release over here.

Exactly the point i made elsewhere on here earlier on. I'm disappointed we don't have a leak because it shows the amount of excitement surrounding the album. :( I'm going to wait until Monday anyway.

MoreThanMe
MoreThanMe Posted Wed 24 Sep, 2008 9:48 AM Quote
So, im thinking, goto local Japanese sushi bar, ask someone from the country to phone a relative in japan, give the person the money for the album to send to the person in japan, then tell them to send it to me through e-mail.

Chances are good. :-/

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:01 PM