Travis

omg! Crazy plane crash
minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 20 Sep, 2008 2:56 PM Quote
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20227709,00.html
this is scary! i really hope Gavin Degraw and Perry Ferrell werent on this plane!
Sending good thougts!

Re: omg! Crazy plane crash
mozman68
mozman68 Posted Sat 20 Sep, 2008 4:06 PM Quote
A friend texted that "Travis was in a plane crash...only two survivors"...I immediately came on here to check it out. Glad that Travis Barker and DJ AM survived, but wondering who the two passengers are that didn't....3 men and one woman killed.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 20 Sep, 2008 4:13 PM Quote
ive since read that Gavin Degraw and Perry Ferrell WERENT on the plane.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 20 Sep, 2008 4:59 PM Quote
I woke up this morning to my mom telling me the awful news of Travis Barker and DJ AM being in a plane crash. It's on CNN right now. So sad. Four others were killed, the male and female pilots, the assistant to Travis Barker and another person, I believe. Travis Barker and DJ AM are in critical condition and are the lone survivors.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 20 Sep, 2008 5:18 PM Quote
DJ AM apperently has burns to the face and Travis Barker is burned from the waist down.
Travis' assistant just got married and has a baby :(

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 20 Sep, 2008 5:21 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
DJ AM apperently has burns to the face and Travis Barker is burned from the waist down.

That's so sad! Isn't DJ AM married to Nicole Richie...or maybe they have a baby together?

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Sat 20 Sep, 2008 5:32 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
minnmess wrote:

That's so sad! Isn't DJ AM married to Nicole Richie...or maybe they have a baby together?

No, DJ AM is not with Nicole Richie. He was engaged to her at one point. I'm ashamed that I know that.

I hope they end up ok.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 20 Sep, 2008 5:34 PM Quote
ya, Nicole Ritchie is with dude from Good Charlotte. It is his baby. But she was with DJ AM.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 20 Sep, 2008 5:38 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:

No she's engaged to that one good charlotte person now.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 20 Sep, 2008 6:47 PM Quote
I've never heard of either of these people. Who are they?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 20 Sep, 2008 6:54 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
I've never heard of either of these people. Who are they?

Travis Barker was the drummer for Blink182...the guy with all the tatoos. I loved Blink back in the day.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 20 Sep, 2008 7:00 PM Quote
and DJ AM is..well, a DJ, but pretty well know for dating celebs, playing hollywood club, etc.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 20 Sep, 2008 7:01 PM Quote
Ok. I had to look up Blink182, but I recognized the voice. I'm on a sewing break. I haven't even had lunch yet. Toodles!

TheInvisibleBoy
TheInvisibleBoy Posted Sat 20 Sep, 2008 7:21 PM Quote
Mate told me before, I felt numb, Travis Barker is one of my favourite drummers, probably joint first with Neil for me.

Good news that he survived but he is still in critical condition and has suffered burns from the waist below. It's terrible news about some of the other crew and passengers, I have read that four people died, two crew members and two passengers, including Chris Baker, Travis' personal assistant, I think he was the guy who used to be with him a lot in Meet The Barkers if anyone has seen that. DJ AM is supposedly suffering from burns to the face.

Just hope it turns out as well as it can now for the other passengers and crew but it is terribly awful news. I'll be keeping them, their family and friends in my prayers.

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Sat 20 Sep, 2008 11:36 PM Quote
This is the first I've heard about because I'm still at work. Man, thats sad.

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:21 AM