Travis

   
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
weirdmom
Posts: 7598
weirdmom Posted Fri 23 Apr, 2010 10:06 PM Quote
http://www.lamebook.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/plus1.png
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Turtleneck
Posts: 7404
Turtleneck Posted Sat 24 Apr, 2010 2:56 PM Quote
Wings won last night! Woo hoo! I didn't watch the game, but I did my lucky laundry. :D
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Sun 25 Apr, 2010 3:21 AM Quote
:'(


Im very very very sad.
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Nikki
Posts: 7519
Nikki Posted Sun 25 Apr, 2010 5:45 AM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
http://www.lamebook.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/plus1.png


LOL @ crashing our thread with boob talk, Anniqua!
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Nikki
Posts: 7519
Nikki Posted Sun 25 Apr, 2010 6:33 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
:'(


Im very very very sad.


Sorry, BLT. The Sens are now walking off into the sunset. Kinda like Hippo and Roy...

http://i44.tinypic.com/1571wu8.jpg
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Sun 25 Apr, 2010 3:28 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
minnmess wrote:
:'(


Im very very very sad.


Sorry, BLT. The Sens are now walking off into the sunset. Kinda like Hippo and Roy...

http://i44.tinypic.com/1571wu8.jpg


BHAHAHAHAHA.
maybe my Habs will win for me tomorrow to cheer me up.

N Pants, did you see the link that I posted on FB? Some dude in Pittsburgh murdered his wife after they got in an argument about him staying up for the triple OT game. then burned their house down to attempt to cover it up
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Nikki
Posts: 7519
Nikki Posted Mon 26 Apr, 2010 1:01 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Nikki wrote:
minnmess wrote:
:'(


Im very very very sad.


Sorry, BLT. The Sens are now walking off into the sunset. Kinda like Hippo and Roy...

http://i44.tinypic.com/1571wu8.jpg


BHAHAHAHAHA.
maybe my Habs will win for me tomorrow to cheer me up.

N Pants, did you see the link that I posted on FB? Some dude in Pittsburgh murdered his wife after they got in an argument about him staying up for the triple OT game. then burned their house down to attempt to cover it up


I did see it. I was so in shock after reading it I didn't know how to reply. :/ Freakin crazy ass people in this world, I swear.
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Mon 26 Apr, 2010 4:47 AM Quote
'Nucks on to round #2
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Nikki
Posts: 7519
Nikki Posted Tue 27 Apr, 2010 1:35 AM Quote
I hate Game 7s. HATE!
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Thu 29 Apr, 2010 2:40 AM Quote
WOOT! Habs win game 7! Bye bye Ovie!

Halak has stood on his head this series.
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
ricv64
Posts: 10115
ricv64 Posted Thu 29 Apr, 2010 11:45 PM Quote
i'm gonna bet that Don't stop beliving WILL NOT be played at tonight game ... maybe lights though ,boak !
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Turtleneck
Posts: 7404
Turtleneck Posted Fri 30 Apr, 2010 12:20 AM Quote
I don't get TSN and will not be able to watch the game. I'm not visual enough to listen to it on the radio and know what's going on. I guess I just have to wake up to the surprise.
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
ricv64
Posts: 10115
ricv64 Posted Thu 06 May, 2010 10:00 PM Quote
ok .....explain to me how if the sharks lose tonight they get a extra million bucks ?
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Thu 06 May, 2010 10:42 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
ok .....explain to me how if the sharks lose tonight they get a extra million bucks ?


where is the game tonight? Detroit?
If they lose and it goes to another games, it would be back in San Jose and they could make a $1M in ticket sales.

Thats off the top of my head, since when Ottawa came back for game 6 they were talking about an extra mill that the organization made because of it.
Or are you somehow talking about players? Im confused

Anywho, I really hope the Habs win tonight.
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Turtleneck
Posts: 7404
Turtleneck Posted Fri 07 May, 2010 1:16 AM Quote
Still too early to boast, but yowza! I just looked at it's 4-0, RW! Woo hoo!
 
Pages Previous 1...70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 Next All Times GMT Current Time 10:40 PM
Post Reply