Travis

Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Darran
Darran Posted Wed 30 Dec, 2009 10:20 PM Quote
No Dion. WTF you Redwings asshole coach.

Iggy is the clutch man.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 31 Dec, 2009 4:58 PM Quote
Oh ya, Winter Classic tomorrow.

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Thu 31 Dec, 2009 11:39 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Oh ya, Winter Classic tomorrow.
Even though I don't watch much hockey, I do enjoy watching the game they play outdoors.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 01 Jan, 2010 1:11 AM Quote
dress on, shoes on, makeup done, hair done, popped in to see the score of the game and it's 0-0. Back to work!

edit: 30 seconds later we scored!
Now back to work.

Dammit, losing 4-2 in the third.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 01 Jan, 2010 8:46 AM Quote
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

By time I went next door to pick up catering for the party, it was 4-4! And I stayed and watched OT and CANADA WIN IN A SHOOTOUT!!! I jumped a lot. I was in heels. My feet hurt.

These New Years games vs the US are becoming EPIC!

Im tired and sore but OH SO HAPPY! Bring on the semis.

Tomorrow Im watching the Winter Classic plus this whole game on tsn.ca since I missed all except the end.

G'night hockey fans. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Darran
Darran Posted Fri 01 Jan, 2010 6:49 PM Quote
Anyone in Europe who wants to watch try here.

http://atdhe.net/11138/watch-philadelphia-flyers-vs-boston-bruins

Two horrible teams mind you.

Aerial and player cams also avail on www.nhl.com

Darran
Darran Posted Fri 01 Jan, 2010 9:30 PM Quote
Cracking end to the game.

Though I don't see how that Team USA is gonna win anything, there is only one bigger boy amongst them all and half of them can't even turn around without wobbling on their skates!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 02 Jan, 2010 8:01 PM Quote
Ive been off the ice for a few weeks but have a game tomorrow and decided I should clean out my bag since it is officially heavier than I am, and breaking my shoulder to carry.
Besides my equipement, found in my bag:
-9 jerseys
-5 pairs of hockey socks
-12 pairs of feet socks (which answers the question: why can I never find socks?)
-3 sports bras
-2 tshirts
-4 skate towels
-a pocket full of game sheets and old schedules
-half rolls of tape
-several pucks
-mouth guard
-half things of body wash, deodorant, body spray, etc
-3 extra skate laces (which are black. I wear white laces)

Load 1 of laundry is on. Taping my stick. Bag will repacked and will weigh half as much. hurrah

Now, just need to get my skates sharpened.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 04 Jan, 2010 5:15 AM Quote
Canada vs US final. tuesday.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 06 Jan, 2010 3:46 AM Quote
Absolutely heartbroken.

We were down 5-3 with 2 minutes left, tied it up and then lost in OT.

ugh. Those poor boy. They have the weight of the nation on them. Can't believe the streak has come to an end. I had to change the channel as soon as they score, i cant watch them celebrate.

Okay world, you have sucked every inch of life out of me over the last couple of weeks. I give in. I admit defeat. You hate me. You win. Can we move on? I have nothing left.

Excuse me, Im going to cry my little broken Canadian heart out now.

ps- Apperently Chelios was arrested for a DUI last week.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 18 Jan, 2010 9:42 PM Quote
I was just writing the date and thought "hmm, January 18th is something....what is it...IT'S MARK MESSIER's BIRTHDAY!"

And I know im now the only one posting, but I spend most of my day alone, talking to no one, so...I'm going to talk to no one on here until I manage to find me a life. Which I suspect will be never.

miami51
miami51 Posted Tue 19 Jan, 2010 11:49 AM Quote
My son and I met Derian Hatcher at a college hockey game(Quinnipiac vs St Cloud State). Although I'm a Rangers fan, it's always cool to meet a former NHLer. He works for the Flyers in player development.He was there to watch a huge(6-6 228) defenseman playing for SCS that was drafted by Philadelphia. Bad news for New York in a couple years.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 19 Jan, 2010 6:03 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
I was just writing the date and thought "hmm, January 18th is something....what is it...IT'S MARK MESSIER's BIRTHDAY!"

And I know im now the only one posting, but I spend most of my day alone, talking to no one, so...I'm going to talk to no one on here until I manage to find me a life. Which I suspect will be never.

I'm still here! Kinda. :) My work schedule makes it very hard to find time to post. But I'll try hearder.
Did you see Bertuzzi's Spin-o-rama?? Aweseom.
And hush about not having a life! You're moving to the UK soon. You'll have a life. So :P

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 19 Jan, 2010 6:33 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
And hush about not having a life! You're moving to the UK soon. You'll have a life. So :P

No, i really dont. I go to work. I come home. I eat dinner. watch tv. Occassionally go to yoga or hockey. or the mall. I spent a lot of my time talking to a rabbit who looks at me like I'm crazy. He is correct. Perhaps in a year I will have a life, it is likely that I will be just as boring, just in a different locale.
it's okay. Im not sure I would know how to deal if I had a life.

mili
mili Posted Mon 25 Jan, 2010 11:25 AM Quote
Some hockey fashion for you
http://www.faniq.com/blog/Ugliest-Hockey-Jerseys-Ever-Blog-18743

Pages Previous 1...66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 Next All Times UTC Current Time 12:36 AM