Travis

   
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
weirdmom
Posts: 7598
weirdmom Posted Mon 01 Jun, 2009 2:54 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
The crowd singing Dont Stop Believing, followed by singing Living on a Prayer is more than I can handle


My heart is full of joy right now.
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
ricv64
Posts: 10115
ricv64 Posted Mon 01 Jun, 2009 3:09 PM Quote
ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNE ! not BON Jovi tooooooooo ?

at least Journey is NOR CAL but them?
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
weirdmom
Posts: 7598
weirdmom Posted Mon 01 Jun, 2009 3:19 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNE ! not BON Jovi tooooooooo ?

at least Journey is NOR CAL but them?


No 70s/80s band comes close to touching my heart like Journey does but I find many of Bon Jovi's songs enjoyable.
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
ricv64
Posts: 10115
ricv64 Posted Mon 01 Jun, 2009 3:39 PM Quote
OH------------------ NOEZ !
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
ricv64
Posts: 10115
ricv64 Posted Tue 02 Jun, 2009 1:30 PM Quote
it's like today right ?
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Turtleneck
Posts: 7404
Turtleneck Posted Tue 02 Jun, 2009 3:06 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
it's like today right ?


Yup. Versus and CBC, 8:00 EASTERN time, adjust accordingly.

Today is the day the Red Wings' promo department is visiting my daughter's school. It was so cute this morning, everyone was wearing red and white again and there was one kid standing on the corner with a big toy octopus. Go Wings!
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Tue 02 Jun, 2009 3:08 PM Quote
They have octopus ceiling lights at Ikea. I feel that all Wings fans should have one.
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
ricv64
Posts: 10115
ricv64 Posted Tue 02 Jun, 2009 9:47 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
They have octopus ceiling lights at Ikea. I feel that all Wings fans should have one.

post a pic ?
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Turtleneck
Posts: 7404
Turtleneck Posted Wed 03 Jun, 2009 1:36 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

Today is the day the Red Wings' promo department is visiting my daughter's school. It was so cute this morning, everyone was wearing red and white again and there was one kid standing on the corner with a big toy octopus. Go Wings!


Rachel said their visit was short. But they did play a round of "Name that Red Wing" trivia, and when it was her turn, she got the answer on the first clue. The answer was...Chris Osgood. I wonder how she knew???
All children received a nice poster of the Wings at the Winter Classic.
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
ricv64
Posts: 10115
ricv64 Posted Wed 03 Jun, 2009 2:53 AM Quote
tied right now , uh wings fans I accidently didn't do the same things I did during the last games ..i hope Kaytes got the whites going ?
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Nikki
Posts: 7519
Nikki Posted Wed 03 Jun, 2009 7:04 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Are you guys watching on CBC? the opening video is so cool! Set to "The Scientist" it is showing clips of the last 3 rounds + interviews and stuff of key players but most of it in reverse, a la the Scientist music vid. awesome


It was awesome. CBC Playoff Montage
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Wed 03 Jun, 2009 1:31 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Are you guys watching on CBC? the opening video is so cool! Set to "The Scientist" it is showing clips of the last 3 rounds + interviews and stuff of key players but most of it in reverse, a la the Scientist music vid. awesome


It was awesome. CBC Playoff Montage



that's it :)
that is my tax dollars hard at work.

"When are we truely Canadian? When we drop the puck."


PS- I felt a little bad for Ted Lindsay. No one chanted his name. Poor fella. *pat pat pat* Hope Gordie gave him a hug
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Turtleneck
Posts: 7404
Turtleneck Posted Wed 03 Jun, 2009 2:42 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
tied right now , uh wings fans I accidently didn't do the same things I did during the last games ..i hope Kaytes got the whites going ?


I didn't do any laundry at all!! It just proves how much the Wings depend on my laundry ritual.

Nikki and Kristy, on Saturday you can join me in a little post-game comedy. I will explain when the time is nigh. You will enjoy it and enhance the experience.
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Wed 03 Jun, 2009 2:59 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

Nikki and Kristy, on Saturday you can join me in a little post-game comedy. I will explain when the time is nigh. You will enjoy it and enhance the experience.


interesting...
Does it involve playoff beards?
 
Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
Turtleneck
Posts: 7404
Turtleneck Posted Wed 03 Jun, 2009 3:08 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Nikki and Kristy, on Saturday you can join me in a little post-game comedy. I will explain when the time is nigh. You will enjoy it and enhance the experience.


interesting...
Does it involve playoff beards?


Nope! Just something stupid I do after games sometimes. If we win the Cup that night, it might not work, though.
 
Pages Previous 1...57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 Next All Times GMT Current Time 3:46 PM
Post Reply