Travis

Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 20 Sep, 2008 3:38 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
every other thread gets turned into a hockey thread and the hockey thread is getting turned into a video game thread! atleast it is a hockey video game

thanks for explaining but i'm still confused

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 21 Sep, 2008 2:42 AM Quote
i get texts after all Sens and Habs games with the score and I just got my very first one of the season. Sens win 3-2. Woot!
Hockey is back, people!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 21 Sep, 2008 4:01 PM Quote
That is sooooo exciting!! :D

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 10 Oct, 2008 3:16 PM Quote
Funny Western Conference predictions. Nikki, I think you will like the results...

http://communities.canada.com/ottawacitizen/blogs/duthie/archive/2008/10/09/how-the-west-will-be-won.aspx

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 10 Oct, 2008 3:41 PM Quote
Wings lost last night 3-2. :o(

On the brighter side of things, my daughter is an official hockey fan. Conversation was:

Me: The first hockey game of the season is tonight.
Her: Red Wings?
Me: Yes.
Her: Yayyyyyyyyyy! I LOOOOOOOOOVE HOCKEEEEEEEEEEEY! Actually, she said it more like, HOCKAAAAAAAAY! So, my daughter officially loves "hockay."

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 10 Oct, 2008 3:55 PM Quote
YAY FOR YOUR DAUGHTER!
Are you going to let her play hockey (or hockay)? You know you want to spend allll your time at the arena! Nothing builds character like 6am practices!
Oh, i know they lost! To the stupid Toronto Make Me Laughs! What was that all about!?
And then right after I watched the Canucks/Flames game and they had a tribute to Luc Bordon who passed away in the summer and of course i cried like a baby. Especially while Tom Cochrane was playing "My Boys Going to Play in the Big Leagues"

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 10 Oct, 2008 4:00 PM Quote
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!

Daniel Alfredsson is having knee surgery!! The season has barely started! And im going to 2 games this month!!!
ERG.

edit: okay, im better now. He is only expected ot be out about 2 weeks. I thought it was going to say all season. and then i was going to throw things.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 10 Oct, 2008 5:04 PM Quote
:*(

That is all.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 10 Oct, 2008 5:10 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
:*(

That is all.

very eloquent miss writer, lol.

Now, i like the Wings, but im going to have to wish them bad luck tomorrow when they face the sens. without alfie..

His knee surgery is currently the lead story and breaking news for all ottawa media.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 10 Oct, 2008 5:23 PM Quote
You should never, EVER wish the Wings bad luck. I won't be surprised if Nikki takes back her vote.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 10 Oct, 2008 6:08 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
You should never, EVER wish the Wings bad luck. I won't be surprised if Nikki takes back her vote.

but they are playing the Sens! There are only 2 times i will wish them bad luck...against the Sens and the Habs.
Other than that, they are a delightful bunch of mostly swedish fellas.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 12 Oct, 2008 3:53 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

but they are playing the Sens! There are only 2 times i will wish them bad luck...against the Sens and the Habs.
Other than that, they are a delightful bunch of mostly swedish fellas.

Awww. Poor Kristy. Wishing my Wings bad luck sorta backfired on your Sens. Oh well, you can't help it that we're by far the superior team. :) lol...in all honesty though, while we out shot you guys, it was a good, close game and I was scared we were actually gonna lose up until the end. But the refs need to settle the F down! All those cheap little calls ruin the flow of the game. And what was up with the Sens player (forget his name) who dove? The was weak! :P

GO WINGS!!! WooHoooo!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 12 Oct, 2008 4:30 PM Quote
hey the sharks beat LA , take that !

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 12 Oct, 2008 4:30 PM Quote
hey the sharks beat LA , take that !

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 12 Oct, 2008 4:56 PM Quote
I am going to beat Martin Gerber with a shoe if he doesnt learn how to stop a damn puck!

Im not sure who dove, Nikki. I didnt see the whole game. My best friend is home from Montreal for the long weekend and I was hanging out with her so I only saw part of the game (And i did infact let her know that she was making me miss the home opener, lol. ).
But the Habs beats the leafs 6-1! woot

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:13 AM