Travis

At Last!
Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Fri 19 Sep, 2008 9:15 AM Quote
Some marketing news on the email :)

Seems it might have had something to do with Red Telephone Box secretary 'Andy Dunlop' haha ( only jokin guys)

Re: At Last!
heich
heich Posted Fri 19 Sep, 2008 9:17 AM Quote
when first i read the topics name i thought the album just leaked or something haha

MoreThanMe
MoreThanMe Posted Fri 19 Sep, 2008 9:27 AM Quote
Yeah, thought id had leaked here too. So surprised it hasnt actually, but after my moment of clarity the other day...Actually rather glad it didnt.

Ursina
Ursina Posted Fri 19 Sep, 2008 10:08 AM Quote
I don't get it .... 'marketing news on email' ???

mili
mili Posted Fri 19 Sep, 2008 10:40 AM Quote
Ursina wrote:

I got this this morning:

Something Anything Out Now!
Travis' new single Something Anything is out now in the UK on CD, vinyl and digital download, available to buy online and at iTunes.

You can also order Something Anything for download from your mobile, just text SOMETHING to 81088.

Mobile Order costs £1.50 and is available in the UK Only. Unavailable to Virgin Network subscribers. Download is via PC/Mac at the URL you receive in the reply SMS. For support email support@indie-mobile.com.

Travis Interviews
An audio interview with Fran is now available on BBC Radio 1's chart blog in which Fran discusses poetry and gives some background to the new album. Fran and Andy were also the guests of Dave Berry on his Drive time radio show earlier this week, talking about Ode To J. Smith, releasing the record on their own label and covering The Kinks classic Lola. This video interview is now available online at XFM.

European Single Release: Song To Self
We've recently been informed that Song To Self, the first single from the album in other territories worldwide, will now be released on Friday 26th September in Germany, Switzerland and Austria to coincide with the new album.

As posted by Fran on the messageboard this week, you can now view the video for this single available at Travis' YouTube page.

UK Tour starts next week
Travis begin their headline UK tour next week in Inverness, supported by The Republic Tigers. If you're coming along to a show why not write us a review or post some photos in our Tour Archive, we'd love to hear from you.

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Fri 19 Sep, 2008 10:42 AM Quote
Ursina wrote:

Check your mailbox from travisonline?

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Fri 19 Sep, 2008 10:44 AM Quote
I got a text yesterday telling me I could order Something Anything...was a bit weird cos I was just humming it as the message alert went off on my phone!

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Fri 19 Sep, 2008 11:04 AM Quote
Friday seems like an odd day to release Song To Self...

Tonie
Tonie Posted Fri 19 Sep, 2008 11:56 AM Quote
Typing to Reach You wrote:
Friday seems like an odd day to release Song To Self...

I got the text yesterday, if it helps!!! :)

But....I haven't had that email. Ggggrrrrrr!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 12:48 AM