Travis

Re: Something Anything not in shops?
Mikko85
Mikko85 Posted Tue 16 Sep, 2008 9:26 PM Quote
MoreThanMe wrote:
Been hearing good things about the new McFly album, supposed to be a lot more " grown up " sound.

argh! You utterly disgust me. Liking McFly is acceptable if you're 1) a girl, and 2) 12. No man, especially one with pretty impressive facial hair, should say something is dirty as this. For SHAME.

I jest, but I really, really hate them. REALLY hate them. My missus kept their album when it was free with the newspaper, I arrived back one afternoon to find her playing it and almost died of horror. It sounded shit. But each to their own :-D

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Tue 16 Sep, 2008 9:38 PM Quote
nickynooboo wrote:

Unfortunately for me I'm an old fashioned sort of a gal who likes to be able to hold things in her hand before she buys it. Not into downloads at all!! x

I'm the same, can't get my head around downloads at all!!

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Tue 16 Sep, 2008 10:04 PM Quote
MoreThanMe wrote:
Been hearing good things about the new McFly album, supposed to be a lot more " grown up " sound.

I think people take McFly far too seriously, they've always produced some good tunes but the new album really shows them as they want to be for the first time. It was good value for money anyway ;)

nickynooboo
nickynooboo Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 8:18 PM Quote
Mikko85 wrote:
MoreThanMe wrote:

argh! You utterly disgust me. Liking McFly is acceptable if you're 1) a girl, and 2) 12. No man, especially one with pretty impressive facial hair, should say something is dirty as this. For SHAME.

I jest, but I really, really hate them. REALLY hate them. My missus kept their album when it was free with the newspaper, I arrived back one afternoon to find her playing it and almost died of horror. It sounded shit. But each to their own :-D

Not my cup of tea either!!! Can't quite my head round that kind of stuff, but maybe thats what happens when you reach your late 20's!! x

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 8:22 PM Quote
McFly are awesome, I will admit to owning one of their albums.

nickynooboo
nickynooboo Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 8:27 PM Quote
Typing to Reach You wrote:
McFly are awesome, I will admit to owning one of their albums.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion I suppose. I'm sure they are very talented....*ahem*

x

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 8:04 AM