Travis

Re: WHAT!!!!????? O.o (international Dates)
minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 15 Sep, 2008 1:42 AM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
I decided I was just going to buy it from UK Amazon. But I checked the US Amazon one more time and it still says 9/30 and has it listed as an import. I pre-ordered it yesterday.

I figure if it isn't going to ship on the 30th (or within a few days of that) I can email them and check or maybe I'll get an email saying "oops it's actually going to be in November."

If that is the case I'll just cancel the order and order it from the UK store. But at the moment I have a little hope that I've discovered a loophole.

Maybe I will do that too. Shipping to Canada from the US amazon is pretty reasonable. Crossing fingers!

edit: amazon.ca has it as Sept 29th! and an import. maybe i will make that my first attempt

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 15 Sep, 2008 2:44 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
weirdmom wrote:
I decided I was just going to buy it from UK Amazon. But I checked the US Amazon one more time and it still says 9/30 and has it listed as an import. I pre-ordered it yesterday.

I figure if it isn't going to ship on the 30th (or within a few days of that) I can email them and check or maybe I'll get an email saying "oops it's actually going to be in November."

If that is the case I'll just cancel the order and order it from the UK store. But at the moment I have a little hope that I've discovered a loophole.

Maybe I will do that too. Shipping to Canada from the US amazon is pretty reasonable. Crossing fingers!

edit: amazon.ca has it as Sept 29th! and an import. maybe i will make that my first attempt

I'm going to order it from the US Amazon right now. *crosses fingers* !!!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 15 Sep, 2008 3:29 AM Quote
Good luck to everyone who tries to buy the album. Frustrating wait for some people if you have to wait. I should imagine this won't happen on the next album's release. :)

auronsquall
auronsquall Posted Mon 15 Sep, 2008 3:39 AM Quote
i ordered from the wee store, so does that mean that i'll be getting it late too because i live in new york?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 15 Sep, 2008 4:50 AM Quote
auronsquall wrote:
i ordered from the wee store, so does that mean that i'll be getting it late too because i live in new york?

Does the Wee store give delivery estimates? On my US Amazon.com order confirmation page it said Oct. 6 for the Ode import (taking in to account the 5 business days for shipping). That's MUCH better than Nov. 4! :) I sure hope it works!!!

I would think that the Wee store would go by where you're from...but I'm not sure. Just a guess.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 15 Sep, 2008 5:07 AM Quote
Apparently I'm the only one who'll wait until nov 4th! Hahaha.

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Mon 15 Sep, 2008 5:10 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Apparently I'm the only one who'll wait until nov 4th! Hahaha.

hahaha, i'll wait, but until nex payment day XD, if i'll get to import it, i'll do it :)

Ursina
Ursina Posted Mon 15 Sep, 2008 8:12 AM Quote
Eledh wrote:
Ok, now... I just found that song to self won't be relased in Italy...
So... The only solution I've got is to buy it on line, on amazon.de...
But there's a little problem...
I don't speak german. XD
Can someone help me? XD Because I can find it, put it in my basket but then... I don't know what to do. XD lol

did you manage ? I never use amazon.de.. too complicated lol but I use amazon.co.uk a lot. There are pretty fast... and it's in English lol

Ursina
Ursina Posted Mon 15 Sep, 2008 8:20 AM Quote
hmmmmm what about the release date for OTJS in ol' CHeeseland ???? Since Song To Self will be relased on the 19th, surely the album would follow shortly !?!?? *confussled*

lilly
lilly Posted Mon 15 Sep, 2008 11:34 AM Quote
Eledh wrote:
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
Eledh wrote:
Ok, now... I just found that song to self won't be relased in Italy...
So... The only solution I've got is to buy it on line, on amazon.de...
But there's a little problem... I don't speak german. XD
Can someone help me? XD Because I can find it, put it in my basket but then... I don't know what to do. XD lol

Er, I can get up to the creating an account bit, but after that I'm stumped! Does anyone know of an English-speaking German CD shop? :)

Yeah, creating an account bit. And that's it. XD
Damn... I really need to find someone that helps me or an english-speaking-german-cd-shop XD lol
Let's see if together we can find something.

errr have you found what you were looking for?
in case you haven't: I'm German, so feel free to ask me if you still want to create a German Amazon-account.

or try it here. The site is available in English (partly, at least).

At Amazon and JPC, shipping to other countries costs about 6 Euro :( Amazon says shipping can be 6-9 days.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Mon 15 Sep, 2008 5:01 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:

I really hope that US Amazon gets it that early. The exact same thing happened with the new James album that is out. It was available in the UK months ago...it was listed before the UK release on the US amazon, so we pre-ordered it. Everything looked great like it would go through. Then when the day came that it was released or shortly after that...Amazon sent us an email saying they couldn't get it and refunded our money. The album is finally available here tomorrow. So, I'm debating on whether to try this again with Ode or not.

Monica
Monica Posted Mon 15 Sep, 2008 6:06 PM Quote
Chiito-chan wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:

Italy Spain 10th October

WTF??????
October???????
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

(Monica, ahora entiendo porque el FNAC no puso a Travis en su Tablero de "Los Próximos Lanzamientos". Y nosotras que les íbamos a pegar, jejee)

Jajajajajajaja. De momento tendremos que aplazar la paliza xDDDD

lgh_541
lgh_541 Posted Mon 15 Sep, 2008 6:14 PM Quote
Maybe LATIN AMERICA date is November 4th.
Anyway, I live in Brazil so I'll have to wait until there.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 15 Sep, 2008 6:17 PM Quote
Meridith wrote:
weirdmom wrote:

I really hope that US Amazon gets it that early. The exact same thing happened with the new James album that is out. It was available in the UK months ago...it was listed before the UK release on the US amazon, so we pre-ordered it. Everything looked great like it would go through. Then when the day came that it was released or shortly after that...Amazon sent us an email saying they couldn't get it and refunded our money. The album is finally available here tomorrow. So, I'm debating on whether to try this again with Ode or not.

Oh sh!t...I wish I would have known that before ordering it from the US Amazon. How nice of them to tell you only a few days before the release, lol. Well...we'll see. There's not much Anne and I can do now but wait.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 15 Sep, 2008 7:14 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Meridith wrote:
weirdmom wrote:

Oh sh!t...I wish I would have known that before ordering it from the US Amazon. How nice of them to tell you only a few days before the release, lol. Well...we'll see. There's not much Anne and I can do now but wait.

I think i will see if you guys get yours before i order mine. The Canadian amazon says the release date is Sept 29th but has no price or anything and says "we do not know when this item will be in stock" where as the american one actually allows you to pre order. $22.99! sheesh. i guess bc it is an import. But well worth it for Travis.

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:36 PM