Travis

Re: WHAT!!!!????? O.o (international Dates)
Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 9:56 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:

I'm emailing her right now haha (desperate? who? me? :oP).

hahaha

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 11:03 PM Quote
Eledh wrote:
Ok, now... I just found that song to self won't be relased in Italy...
So... The only solution I've got is to buy it on line, on amazon.de...
But there's a little problem...
I don't speak german. XD
Can someone help me? XD Because I can find it, put it in my basket but then... I don't know what to do. XD lol

Er, I can get up to the creating an account bit, but after that I'm stumped! Does anyone know of an English-speaking German CD shop? :)

Eledh
Eledh Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 11:12 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
Eledh wrote:
Ok, now... I just found that song to self won't be relased in Italy...
So... The only solution I've got is to buy it on line, on amazon.de...
But there's a little problem...
I don't speak german. XD
Can someone help me? XD Because I can find it, put it in my basket but then... I don't know what to do. XD lol

Er, I can get up to the creating an account bit, but after that I'm stumped! Does anyone know of an English-speaking German CD shop? :)

Yeah, creating an account bit. And that's it. XD
Damn... I really need to find someone that helps me or an english-speaking-german-cd-shop XD lol
Let's see if together we can find something.

the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 11:36 PM Quote
Eledh wrote:

Yeah, creating an account bit. And that's it. XD
Damn... I really need to find someone that helps me or an english-speaking-german-cd-shop XD lol
Let's see if together we can find something.

I've facebooked someone from Germany who might be able to help, so I'll see whether an English-speaking-German-shop exists :) If not, I think I'll give up.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 14 Sep, 2008 12:05 AM Quote
Fran, question for you if you come back..
Obviously not all countries are listed. can I assume, for example that the US release also includes Canada, or will the album not be avaliable in Canada at all?

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Sun 14 Sep, 2008 3:37 AM Quote
Fran wrote:

All i can say is SORRY to those who have to wait but it really is worth waiting for.
Red Telephone Box worked their butts off to make it all happen this year and have done an amazing job setting it all up. They Rock or should I say We rock as for all intents we ARE the record company.

Oh Fran, you really don't have to sorry about it. Yeah, we will be little bit desperate because we won't have the album (CD) in our hands on September 29th, but we can surely wait because we all know it totally worths the wait :o).
And Red Telephone Box - and of course you guys - totally ROCK! :oD

erikausagi
erikausagi Posted Sun 14 Sep, 2008 3:58 AM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:
i just received this email, in which appears the International Dates for the release of "Ode to J Smith"

US/SOUTH AMERICA 4th Novemeber

Why so looong!!!!??
i was about to wait til the release date (i was supposing that would be as far one more week) but november!? By that time the second single will be playing!
So, i made another desition...i will download it when it gets leaked, and buy it on november. i can't wait, and import it will be more expensive for me.

Here's the whole list:

Japan 24th September
UK, South east Asia, New Zealand, Belgium, Holland, Scandanavia 29th September
Holland (then why is listed above??) 6th October
Italy Spain 10th October
US, South America 4th November http://www.xoospace.com/myspace/graphics/19660.gif

1. why Japan first at all!!!???
2. why America (i guess is all including US, Canada, Mexico and South America)until november??? its sooo loong timeee!!!!
:(

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Sun 14 Sep, 2008 4:30 AM Quote
erikausagi wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:
i just received this email, in which appears the International Dates for the release of "Ode to J Smith"

US/SOUTH AMERICA 4th Novemeber

Why so looong!!!!??
i was about to wait til the release date (i was supposing that would be as far one more week) but november!? By that time the second single will be playing!
So, i made another desition...i will download it when it gets leaked, and buy it on november. i can't wait, and import it will be more expensive for me.

Here's the whole list:

Japan 24th September
UK, South east Asia, New Zealand, Belgium, Holland, Scandanavia 29th September
Holland (then why is listed above??) 6th October
Italy Spain 10th October
US, South America 4th November http://www.xoospace.com/myspace/graphics/19660.gif

1. why Japan first at all!!!???
2. why America (i guess is all including US, Canada, Mexico and South America)until november??? its sooo loong timeee!!!!
:(

Fran explained it

singme0430
singme0430 Posted Sun 14 Sep, 2008 4:36 AM Quote
Fran wrote:
The dates you see reflect the time at which each of the distribution deals were completed. Unfortunately some parts of the world came in later than others. The problem I am told was summer holidays. Everyone was on holiday. It's all water tight now though.
All i can say is SORRY to those who have to wait but it really is worth waiting for.
Red Telephone Box worked their butts off to make it all happen this year and have done an amazing job setting it all up. They Rock or should I say We rock as for all intents we ARE the record company.

Thank you very much for explaining very clearly! I'm really eager to listen to the album but as it's definitely worth waiting for, I'll be waiting patiently!!! X)

the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sun 14 Sep, 2008 10:41 AM Quote
I've found it on the Japanese Amazon, and it's only £12, but it's £14 postage :(

daytimeoyster
daytimeoyster Posted Sun 14 Sep, 2008 12:09 PM Quote
South east Asia 29th September

THANK GOD

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sun 14 Sep, 2008 1:52 PM Quote
Fran wrote:
The dates you see reflect the time at which each of the distribution deals were completed. Unfortunately some parts of the world came in later than others. The problem I am told was summer holidays. Everyone was on holiday. It's all water tight now though.

Big up yourself :)

Eledh
Eledh Posted Sun 14 Sep, 2008 3:16 PM Quote
I've found it on the Japanese Amazon, and it's only £12, but it's £14 postage :(

Yeah... The only problem is that i don't speak japanese either XD LOL

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sun 14 Sep, 2008 11:18 PM Quote

Edit: I just realized something! Does anyone know if Song To Self single will be available in cd format in Germany around the same date as the digital download (sep 19th)?

Yep, released on the 26th (German Amazon this time!)

You should be hired by TWT, you know? :oP

A friend of mine is in Germany and she's coming back to Bs As at the end of the month, I need to know the exact date when she'll be back! I really hope she comes back after the 26th so she can get me the single! That would be so great.
I'm emailing her right now haha (desperate? who? me? :oP).

Changos! My friend is coming back the 25th!
She will see try to find it in Germany though :o(

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 15 Sep, 2008 1:31 AM Quote
I decided I was just going to buy it from UK Amazon. But I checked the US Amazon one more time and it still says 9/30 and has it listed as an import. I pre-ordered it yesterday.

I figure if it isn't going to ship on the 30th (or within a few days of that) I can email them and check or maybe I'll get an email saying "oops it's actually going to be in November."

If that is the case I'll just cancel the order and order it from the UK store. But at the moment I have a little hope that I've discovered a loophole.

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:54 PM