Travis

Re: Fran on Teepees and other stuff....!
Erial
Erial Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 9:09 AM Quote
Awwwwwwww! Great interview, it made my morning!:D

Peewee
Peewee Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 12:08 PM Quote
My English teacher at school always told us that we were not allowed to use the word NICE to decribe someone or something as it actually doesn't mean much.....we had to go into more detail. I guess she hated the word, as much as Travis do! lol

milos
milos Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 12:29 PM Quote
Great interview! Thanks for posting! :)

irenesfor
irenesfor Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 11:12 PM Quote
Great interview! :D

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Sun 14 Sep, 2008 3:30 AM Quote
Thanks for posting! Great interview, not so NICE though teehee :oP.

nickynooboo
nickynooboo Posted Sun 14 Sep, 2008 5:20 PM Quote
Great interview......can see why they get cheesed of with being described as nice though. Pretty non-descriptive! We all know there is more to them than that.

x

akanksha
akanksha Posted Sun 14 Sep, 2008 5:41 PM Quote
I can sort of understand why "nice" is such an irritating label. (I'm called "nice" sometimes, because I'm a bit more patient and accomodating with people than others expect. And it gets annoying because, hey, I'm only "nice" because I give people the respect they deserve as humans; just push me to the edge and you'll see something quite far off from "nice". Kind of what he means by "We bend very far before we bristle.")

Travis is a band that stands out from others because they care for their fans and not just for what personal enjoyment they get out of what they do, and I guess a lot of their songs are stuff the average man can somehow or another relate to - honest, sensitive, real stuff instead of the superficial rubbish that tends to plague radio stations - therefore they're termed "nice".

I hope the perpetual "nice" tag doesn't bug them to the point where they decide to do something drastically not-nice just to show they can, or to shake that tag off! I'm sure they don't bother that much about what people say about them though haha.

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 3:28 PM