Travis

Travis Posters?
auronsquall
auronsquall Posted Mon 08 Sep, 2008 5:46 AM Quote
Hey all, I'm sure I'm not the only person who is wanting an awesome Travis poster on their room wall, but I only found 1 with the band's picture which is: http://www.amazon.com/Travis-Group-Music-Poster-Print/dp/B000IEDN8E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1220849110&sr=1-1

Is there another one that I'm missing, I'm only complaining mostly because the picture is a bit old. Let me know, Travis is really gonna sauce up the room

Re: Travis Posters?
the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Mon 08 Sep, 2008 7:05 AM Quote
There's a thread here which you might want to look at. There's lots more music promo posters, and some more photos around, so keep looking!

yonan
yonan Posted Mon 08 Sep, 2008 7:05 AM Quote
i grabbed a four poster in one deal on ebay a while back for a mere 4 quid or so. they are The Invisible Band cover, The Man Who cover in reversed black & white silhouettes (imagine it yourself), Sing promo and Coming Around promo. i'm sure eBay's got some more now!

sakuras
sakuras Posted Mon 08 Sep, 2008 3:41 PM Quote
You have this one if you want, but it exists only in the french version of the site (!!!)
http://www.moviemarket.fr/Affiches/P900344_723072.html

auronsquall
auronsquall Posted Tue 09 Sep, 2008 2:04 PM Quote
thanks guys, i got the TBWNN promo poster, its small but i love the photo! and its double sided too!

Moray
Moray Posted Tue 09 Sep, 2008 2:16 PM Quote
I've always found Push Posters to be excellent

Ruudio
Ruudio Posted Tue 09 Sep, 2008 4:38 PM Quote
I've got the 12 Memories album cover one, the one with the heads like on the More Than Us Dvd, another one of the whole band n huge one of just Fran winking that I bought on The Invisible Band tour.

Altho they are all currently in storage. Had them all up at uni but dont have posters at home anymore. Only framed ones. I have lots of framed travis photos n tickets to make up for it tho!

king-nando
king-nando Posted Tue 09 Sep, 2008 10:20 PM Quote
i have the invisible band up in my bedroom and 12 memories rolled up somewhere, gave a few to younger cousins a while back.

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Tue 09 Sep, 2008 10:30 PM Quote
auronsquall wrote:
thanks guys, i got the TBWNN promo poster, its small but i love the photo! and its double sided too!

I'm not sure exactly which one you mean, but I bought the 70x48cm one which is well-proportioned :) It's great quality, I'd definitely recommend it!

deebee
deebee Posted Wed 10 Sep, 2008 9:18 AM Quote
Moray wrote:

Hi Moray
Have you ever ordered the framed ones from here cos I've been thinking about getting these for a while now but wasn't sure about the quality.

Moray
Moray Posted Wed 10 Sep, 2008 11:07 AM Quote
deebee wrote:
Moray wrote:

Hi Moray
Have you ever ordered the framed ones from here cos I've been thinking about getting these for a while now but wasn't sure about the quality.

Haven't in the past, but funnily enough after posting the link there I ordered the 1999 uk tour Man Who picture

Will let you know how it looks when I receive it!!

deebee
deebee Posted Wed 10 Sep, 2008 4:56 PM Quote
Cheers Moray - I'm re-doing my office at home and think a couple of nice Travis framed posters would be perfect. Let me know what you think about yours once it arrives :-)

auronsquall
auronsquall Posted Thu 11 Sep, 2008 5:16 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
auronsquall wrote:

I'm not sure exactly which one you mean, but I bought the 70x48cm one which is well-proportioned :) It's great quality, I'd definitely recommend it!

What I purchased!
link

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Thu 11 Sep, 2008 5:50 PM Quote
I'd quite like a small-ish sized posted of the ode to j smith eye, would be cool.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 12:27 AM