Travis

Re: Pushing Daisies
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 09 Sep, 2008 2:20 AM Quote
isma wrote:
Pushing daisies reminds me Amelie from Montmartre

I'd never thought of that but I agree. It's a whimsical fantasy like Amelie.

daytimeoyster
daytimeoyster Posted Tue 09 Sep, 2008 1:50 PM Quote
isma wrote:
Pushing daisies reminds me Amelie from Montmartre

agree

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Tue 09 Sep, 2008 5:57 PM Quote
Yeah it always made me think of Amelie. I love them both!
I prefer Olive to Chuck, but not for Ned of course. My brother was watching it the other day and he started quoting Olive to me "bosom bosom bosom, i'm a bosomaholic!" I don't remember her saying that!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sun 31 May, 2009 5:24 PM Quote
They started airing the first of the last three episodes last night on ABC.

Why did this show have to be cancelled, WHY??

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Sun 31 May, 2009 6:27 PM Quote
The world is crazy. This is like what, number 6 or 7 of my favourite tv shows that have been cancelled. We're only half way through season two here, so warn me if you're giving anything away!

Apparently there might be comics made out of it. I'd like that, since I love comics.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sun 31 May, 2009 7:02 PM Quote
fenchurch wrote:
The world is crazy. This is like what, number 6 or 7 of my favourite tv shows that have been cancelled. We're only half way through season two here, so warn me if you're giving anything away!

Apparently there might be comics made out of it. I'd like that, since I love comics.

They cancelled it before it went on winter hiatus and it never returned in January. Then they were like, we don't plan on airing the rest of the episodes, and then they finally gave in and decided to air them.

Steph_canuck
Steph_canuck Posted Mon 01 Jun, 2009 6:00 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
fenchurch wrote:

They cancelled it before it went on winter hiatus and it never returned in January. Then they were like, we don't plan on airing the rest of the episodes, and then they finally gave in and decided to air them.

REALLY!! I didnt know they were going to air them! Woo! It was such a cute show...personally the style reminded me of that movie Big Fish.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 15 Jun, 2009 3:06 AM Quote
I've been watching the last few episodes and I'm loving them. Which makes me sadder that it's canceled.

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 3:20 AM