Travis

Travis in Mexico, 8 November !!!
_hugo_
_hugo_ Posted Wed 03 Sep, 2008 8:36 PM Quote
Theres a magazine called Chilango, and they just announced an almost-confirmed line up for a festival, apparently Travis will be a headliner or at least they will play there

The problem is that this festival has had several posters with fake line-ups so now this may be just another one...hope not haha

If its true then im guessing Travis will tour the US as well

http://www.chilango.com/musica/manifest-posible-line-up

http://www.manifest.com.mx/

Re: Travis in Mexico, 8 November....¿?
Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Wed 03 Sep, 2008 9:13 PM Quote
If that is true, Almond will be very happy.

deebee
deebee Posted Wed 03 Sep, 2008 9:34 PM Quote
Ooh this could prove my hunch that I reckon the guys'll tour the USA in November coming back to Europe for the pre-christmas period. We'll be watching this space.....

damon
damon Posted Wed 03 Sep, 2008 9:52 PM Quote
i prefer concerts with only travis because they are longer !!!

but, i go anywhere travis performs

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Wed 03 Sep, 2008 10:00 PM Quote
Thanks for the new _hugo_, but i think that that would be comes a fake. Nobody is sure, but i think that travis will play in a complete gig than a festival...

(just imagine Travis playing with Zoe, Panda, Allison XD)

damon
damon Posted Wed 03 Sep, 2008 10:08 PM Quote
ff f f f f f f fuuuck !!! i saw the notice, according to dates for stereophonics, and Kings of leon both are in North america,,, perhaps also this two big mother f***er bands perform,,,, just think of that, travis, stereophonics, Kings of Leon,,, i mean, 3 of my top 5 live bands together... mmmmmmm ....

i give a shit about my ribs, but i would be at first row !

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Wed 03 Sep, 2008 10:47 PM Quote
Shit! let's hope not to be a festival. A complete Travis Show let's hope :s

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 03 Sep, 2008 10:51 PM Quote
Wow! If it's true, Almond will have a patatús! xD

Travis played an hour and a half here, and it was a festival. It wasn't that short. But yeah, solo gigs all the way :oP

zu
zu Posted Wed 03 Sep, 2008 11:04 PM Quote
Unfortunately is true, according to some sources like sopitas, the lineup was announced today and travis is there... I never thought that the news of Travis coming back to Mexico would make me soooo unhappy... that festival is s*it! (sorry for my english) Last year was a complete disaster and I sweared myself I would never ever give my money to those organizers of third category again...

WHY WHY WHY!!! Please!! come to Mexico but by yourselves!!!! Is not only that in Festivals they play less songs, but this festival is completely aweful!!

Please!!!! Travis alone and not in the manifest!!! :-(

damon
damon Posted Wed 03 Sep, 2008 11:12 PM Quote
zu wrote:
Unfortunately is true, according to some sources like sopitas, the lineup was announced today and travis is there... I never thought that the news of Travis coming back to Mexico would make me soooo unhappy... that festival is s*it! (sorry for my english) Last year was a complete disaster and I sweared myself I would never ever give my money to those organizers of third category again...

WHY WHY WHY!!! Please!! come to Mexico but by yourselves!!!! Is not only that in Festivals they play less songs, but this festival is completely aweful!!

Please!!!! Travis alone and not in the manifest!!! :-(

crap !!! what other bands are confirmed ?

zu
zu Posted Wed 03 Sep, 2008 11:18 PM Quote
If sopitas is right would be: Travis, Prodigy, Sonic YOuth, 30 Seconds to Mars, The Teenagers, The Black Lips and some others...

I´m seriously about to cry... I swear myself I would never go again to that thing... I mean, last year Interpol and The Rapture were left without electricity in the middle of their set! the line to get food and water were of 2 hours! and the sound was aweful!!!

The strange thing is they supposely announced the line up today but there´s no news in the paper... I want to see Travis!!! but not in that disgusting festival!!! **snif, snif**

damon
damon Posted Wed 03 Sep, 2008 11:22 PM Quote
zu wrote:
If sopitas is right would be: Travis, Prodigy, Sonic YOuth, 30 Seconds to Mars, The Teenagers, The Black Lips and some others...

I´m seriously about to cry... I swear myself I would never go again to that thing... I mean, last year Interpol and The Rapture were left without electricity in the middle of their set! the line to get food and water were of 2 hours! and the sound was aweful!!!

The strange thing is they supposely announced the line up today but there´s no news in the paper... I want to see Travis!!! but not in that disgusting festival!!! **snif, snif**

te entiendo,... (pa'q hablar en ingles si todos somos mas mexicanos q el taco),,,,

pues estaria chido que vengan, si y solo si vienen con stereophonics, y los kings of leon !!!

yo quiero que vengan y graben el dvd de la gira,,, pero lo veo dificil si es en este festival de cuartucha !

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Thu 04 Sep, 2008 1:30 AM Quote
Oye cierto, todos hablamos español xD

Creo que esta noticia mas que causarnos felicidad causó sentimientos encontrados. No quiero verlos desde "lejitos" en el Foro Sol o vainas de esas...
Pagaria hasta lo doble de lo que han costado los boletos para que Travis tocara su concierto.

Travis please!! I know that you love Mexico (and Mexico loves you) and this can´t be happening...

A complete Travis gig!!!

_hugo_
_hugo_ Posted Thu 04 Sep, 2008 2:07 AM Quote
Al parecer es falso, eso dicen algunos. No sé si sea malo porque no los podremos ver o si sea bueno porque en caso de que los veamos después no va a ser en un festival.

Los de la revista ya hasta quitaron la nota.

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Thu 04 Sep, 2008 2:07 AM Quote
Para que hagan corajes/muecas del enojo/felicidad

http://www.sopitas.com/site/?p=5797

Creo que mucha banda solo irá nadamas por Travis

Pero si, muchos dicen que es falso. Y tiene razon hugo, no sabemos si molestarnos por ser festival o molestarnos porque sea falso y no los veremos hasta no se cuando.

Edit: En el Centro Pegaso, hasta Toluca ¬¬

Pages [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:22 AM