Travis

Re: Fran, you need to stop wearing that hat!
brenrogers
brenrogers Posted Mon 01 Sep, 2008 4:10 AM Quote
think i have to agree, the hat does reek of a little bit of closet murderer haha.

the freddy krueger things was good call, I actually laughed out loud when i saw it, and it's 4am (i can't sleep, so im chilling listening to 'where is the love' at the moment')

TK23
TK23 Posted Mon 01 Sep, 2008 5:45 AM Quote
Before I even clicked on this thread, I knew that must've been the hat you must be referring to. Personally, I absolutely love it- (disregard the fact that Secret Window is one of my favorite movies). It's quirky, unique, and very cool! I admire & commend Fran for having such a keen taste in headwear.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 01 Sep, 2008 11:38 PM Quote
i love Fran's hats. I am a hat lover, so i love to see the various ones Fran breaks out.
Im all for it!

erikausagi
erikausagi Posted Tue 02 Sep, 2008 2:34 AM Quote
I love his hats!!! he has good taste on them!!!

sooo.... please Fran, keep using them!!! you look handsome with -or without- them!!!

steeler62
steeler62 Posted Tue 02 Sep, 2008 4:20 AM Quote
Does nay one know what that kind of hat is called? Because i don't think it's a cowboy hat from the old westerns.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 02 Sep, 2008 5:30 AM Quote
steeler62 wrote:
Does nay one know what that kind of hat is called? Because i don't think it's a cowboy hat from the old westerns.

No, that's not a cowboy hat. It's sorta like a fedora, but not really because it's not pinched at the front. It's like a 1940s detective hat.

Edit: Wait, I take that back. Upon closer inspection from new tour archive pics, it looks to be pinched at the front. I'd say it's a fedora. LOL...I love how much this hat is being analyzed! Poor Fran.

steeler62
steeler62 Posted Tue 02 Sep, 2008 7:32 AM Quote
I love that hat and thanks a lot. I'll check it out. I've had the same hat for 4 months and i want to switch it up.

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Wed 03 Sep, 2008 3:56 AM Quote
TK23 wrote:
Before I even clicked on this thread, I knew that must've been the hat you must be referring to. Personally, I absolutely love it- (disregard the fact that Secret Window is one of my favorite movies). It's quirky, unique, and very cool! I admire & commend Fran for having such a keen taste in headwear.

I agree *high five* :oP
I'm totally in love with that hat in spite of the fact that lots of you are absolutely terrified about it xD. And I do think that Fran looks great wearing it ;o).

Eledh
Eledh Posted Wed 03 Sep, 2008 4:16 AM Quote
bogusblue wrote:

I agree *high five* :oP
I'm totally in love with that hat in spite of the fact that lots of you are absolutely terrified about it xD. And I do think that Fran looks great wearing it ;o).

Well, I think he looks great wearing any hat! He's really an hat person.
But... Come on... SCARY!
XD

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Wed 03 Sep, 2008 4:39 AM Quote
So sorry I can't see the scariness of it xD. Maybe the fact that I'm a bit weirdo is actually the thing that doesn't let me see the creepiness of the hat haha :oP.

akanksha
akanksha Posted Wed 03 Sep, 2008 6:04 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

http://i37.tinypic.com/2cnfrr4.jpg

I've always loved that one!

Sarah-
Sarah- Posted Thu 04 Sep, 2008 9:10 PM Quote
soo... this thread hasn't helped yet, he's still wearing it!! ;D
which actually was a good thing today, because it was easier looking for him in hamburg - i was just trying to spot the hat! lol ;D

rebekah
rebekah Posted Thu 04 Sep, 2008 9:34 PM Quote
ahahah this thread is awesome!!!

I have a passion for hats! Like some girls are shoe people..i'm a hat person :) I love Winter when you can wear wollly hats. We should get Fran a wooly hat with a bobble on the end and see if it suits him :D

flc
flc Posted Fri 05 Sep, 2008 10:34 PM Quote
Sarah- wrote:
seriously, when i saw him wearing it for the first time, it totally reminded me of the movie "secret window", in which johnny depp is haunted by that psycho guy who accused him of plagiarism and then all those scary things happen, blah, you know what i'm talking about if you've seen it ^^

Loooooooooooooooooool Ah! ah! yes it's true! i've seen this movie ;)
Very funny comparison!

Sarah-
Sarah- Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 3:52 PM Quote
*bump*

so... looks like this thread hasn't really helped yet, he's still wearing it ;D

but then again, the hat seems to have mysteriously changed its colour to brown - i guess that could be seen as an improvement! =D

http://www.travisonline.com/archive/pictures/33df5820fa1d6f5106a67d52977e4658.jpg

haha ^^

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:34 AM