Travis

Re: My First Travis Experience
Karmen
Karmen Posted Thu 28 Aug, 2008 2:02 PM Quote
TheRiverWithNoName wrote:
Yo vi como tiraba Dougie una pua y le dio a la cabeza a mi hermana xDDDD

Y luego estuvieron la chica esta con la que quede y ella buscandola!! ;) Estaba en el suelo, of course!

Por cierto, no la perdio, se la robaron tal cual xDDD Empujon y adios camara...

Veo que tu hermana tuvo suerte con la pua, y no se la quitaron delante de las narices jajajaj

lalalife86
lalalife86 Posted Thu 28 Aug, 2008 3:47 PM Quote
Monica that was a REALLY nice story on your first Travis experience..I had mine earlier in August too and after reading yours I just feel so much warmth and feel so happy to have had the chance to watch them live too...Loves Travis!! And I'm so envious you managed to meet them and get their autographs, that must have been a really awesome feeling for you!!

Btw, just a question, why was Fran holding Claes' shoes? What was the joke? Travis are such cheeky chaps! :p

Monica
Monica Posted Thu 28 Aug, 2008 6:43 PM Quote
Yeah, that was awesome! I'm so happy I took The Invisible Band booklet with me, hahaha.

I don't remember why Fran took Claes' shoes. We also could see Claes didn't wear socks, haha. And as Fran said, his shoes doesn't smell *lol* Fran also told us that if we add Claes as a friend on MySpace, he (Claes) will send us a pair of shoes, cause they're actually cheap, hahaha.

barby wrote:
Aletways wrote:
barby wrote:

Now, What do you think? Travis in concert or Coldplay? xD

Naaah, that's not even a question! xD

Hahaha! But I'm waiting for Mony's answer :)

LOL
A lot of people asked me that!!! Hahaha. My brother said the other day: stop listening to Viva La Vida, you don't like Coldplay anymore, remember? Hahaha. I LOVE Coldplay and I LOVE Travis, but now I can say I've met Travis and I've seen they're good persons, hahaha. I don't know if the guys from Coldplay would do the same. So in terms of music, it's a draw, but in general, Travis win!!! Hahaha.

Aída wrote:
Monica wrote:
Thanks guys for your sweet replies ;) You're the best boardies :)

I I actually am *grins*
btw monica mola tu extremadamente refinadisiomo y correcto uso del ingles "exceeded my expectations* eres un crack!!!!!!!!!! :):) un megabesote, y otro pa Ruben! *muakkkk*

Jajajajajaja. Hay que ser finolis, pa parecer que sé más inglés del que en realidad sé, jajajaja.
¡Otro besazo para ti!

TheRiverWithNoName wrote:
Yo vi como tiraba Dougie una pua y le dio a la cabeza a mi hermana xDDDD

Y luego estuvieron la chica esta con la que quede y ella buscandola!! ;) Estaba en el suelo, of course!

Por cierto, no la perdio, se la robaron tal cual xDDD Empujon y adios camara...

Jajajaja. Yo es que no me enteré de nada. Estaba en mi mundo de felicidad y ya podía haber caído una bomba que ni me hubiera enterado, jajaja.

thehitcher
thehitcher Posted Thu 28 Aug, 2008 7:37 PM Quote
It looked like you had the best night of your life, so made up you finally got to see them live :-D and you got to meet them aswell :-D Great photos, Fran looks cool in his hat hehe :-D

nickless
nickless Posted Thu 28 Aug, 2008 8:08 PM Quote
the joke with the shoes is that, according to Fran, they were horrible (I liked them!!), and that he was wearing them without socks. it was just a trick to put some more pressure on the poor guy as he played his piano solo.

monica, I can believe it was THEM playing the instruments in the afternoon!!!! I was near San Mamés, going to Basurto hospital to visit some friends who just had a baby, when I heard some music coming from the concerts area. my boyfriend told me to go ant take a look, but... I refused!!! aaaaaaahh!!! shit!

ah, by the way, monica, by looking at some of your photos... I think I was standing almost behind you during the concert, or at least, quite close.

and of course, I'm glad you enjoyed the experience :D it was my second time and I really had a great time!

paul_c
paul_c Posted Fri 29 Aug, 2008 12:03 AM Quote
Monica wrote:
http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/5531/pic0487eg1.jpg

If this is a dream, I don't want to wake up :)

I love that last picture. Neil looks almost prophetic in it. And your closing line is so sweet!

Well done Monica :)

irenesfor
irenesfor Posted Fri 29 Aug, 2008 12:22 AM Quote
Qué bien Monica!!! Me hubiera encantado estar alli :)
Me alegro mucho de que tu primer concierto de Travis haya sido fantastico!!
Ah, y me encantan las fotos jeje ;)

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Fri 29 Aug, 2008 1:49 AM Quote
Que es lo que esta enfrente de los monitores de Fran?
Bafles/bocinas ?

lalalife86
lalalife86 Posted Fri 29 Aug, 2008 6:26 PM Quote
Monica wrote:
I don't remember why Fran took Claes' shoes. We also could see Claes didn't wear socks, haha. And as Fran said, his shoes doesn't smell *lol* Fran also told us that if we add Claes as a friend on MySpace, he (Claes) will send us a pair of shoes, cause they're actually cheap, hahaha.

LOL
A lot of people asked me that!!! Hahaha. My brother said the other day: stop listening to Viva La Vida, you don't like Coldplay anymore, remember? Hahaha. I LOVE Coldplay and I LOVE Travis, but now I can say I've met Travis and I've seen they're good persons, hahaha. I don't know if the guys from Coldplay would do the same. So in terms of music, it's a draw, but in general, Travis win!!! Hahaha.

Hahaha, really? I want Claes' shoes! Actually, I want all of their shoes!! Smelly and all!! LOL

Actually, a couple of years back, I think 2001, Coldplay and Travis had a joint-concert in Singapore. Unfortunately, I wasn't a fan of either band back then, so I didn't give it a thought at all. What an Idiot I was. I wish I can turn back time. Oh well, at least I got to see Travis at last this year (this month!) and became a fan..Redemption!!

And same as you, I would choose Travis as the 'winner', they influenced Coldplay afterall. ;-)

lalalife86
lalalife86 Posted Fri 29 Aug, 2008 6:28 PM Quote
nickless wrote:
the joke with the shoes is that, according to Fran, they were horrible (I liked them!!), and that he was wearing them without socks. it was just a trick to put some more pressure on the poor guy as he played his piano solo.

HAHAHA I LOVE it when Fran pulls jokes like that on stage. HE IS SO FUNNY!!! :-D

Monica
Monica Posted Mon 01 Sep, 2008 6:27 PM Quote
thehitcher wrote:
It looked like you had the best night of your life, so made up you finally got to see them live :-D

Yes I had, hahaha.

nickless wrote:
monica, I can believe it was THEM playing the instruments in the afternoon!!!! I was near San Mamés, going to Basurto hospital to visit some friends who just had a baby, when I heard some music coming from the concerts area. my boyfriend told me to go ant take a look, but... I refused!!! aaaaaaahh!!! shit!

ah, by the way, monica, by looking at some of your photos... I think I was standing almost behind you during the concert, or at least, quite close.

No! What a pity! I really liked the sound check :p

Were you? It was a great place to see the concert I think, haha.

paul_c wrote:
Monica wrote:
http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/5531/pic0487eg1.jpg

I love that last picture. Neil looks almost prophetic in it. And your closing line is so sweet!

Well done Monica :)

Thanks Paul ;) Glad you like it :)

irenesfor wrote:
Qué bien Monica!!! Me hubiera encantado estar alli :)
Me alegro mucho de que tu primer concierto de Travis haya sido fantastico!!
Ah, y me encantan las fotos jeje ;)

Ya lo dije por no sé dónde, que a la próxima tenemos que ir más si se puede, jajaja. Yo me lo pasé pipa :p

RaZzZ wrote:
Que es lo que esta enfrente de los monitores de Fran?
Bafles/bocinas ?

Sí, son como altavoces ;)

lalalife86 wrote:
Monica wrote:

LOL

Hahaha, really? I want Claes' shoes! Actually, I want all of their shoes!! Smelly and all!! LOL

Actually, a couple of years back, I think 2001, Coldplay and Travis had a joint-concert in Singapore. Unfortunately, I wasn't a fan of either band back then, so I didn't give it a thought at all. What an Idiot I was. I wish I can turn back time. Oh well, at least I got to see Travis at last this year (this month!) and became a fan..Redemption!!

And same as you, I would choose Travis as the 'winner', they influenced Coldplay afterall. ;-)

Hahahaha. You know what you have to do if you want Claes's shoes :p
Coldplay and Travis at the same time!!! Woo hoo!! What a night that might be! :)

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 3:40 PM