Travis

Do you like Coldplay?
Koala
Koala Posted Sat 23 Aug, 2008 11:09 AM Quote
Hello! Do you like Coldplay? What do you think of their new album? I love them and well VIVA LA VIDA, is diferent, that's true, but I like it.
Have you ever been in one of their concerts? And in one of Viva la Vida Tour? At what time were you there before the concert? I'm going to one, and I think I will go in the morning becouse I want to see well.

Re: Do you like Coldplay?
flc
flc Posted Sat 23 Aug, 2008 11:46 AM Quote
Hi koala! yes i like a lot Coldplay. They have great songs like The scientist, In my place, yellow....
i also like the new album. As you said it's different of what i listened before. I love! i will try to go at their concert at Paris ;)

Esteban
Esteban Posted Sat 23 Aug, 2008 12:46 PM Quote
2 words. Search facility.

Dani_Fox
Dani_Fox Posted Sat 23 Aug, 2008 9:53 PM Quote
Yes, I like so much, Viva la vida is a great album, but X&Y was the best i think, my favourite songs are: Fix You, Clocks, How you see the world, etc

My brother is going to go 2 concerts of Viva La Vida tour, in Madrid and Barcelona in november, lucky xD

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sun 24 Aug, 2008 12:12 AM Quote
No i fucking don't like em, and i wouldn't mind in the slightest if they disappeared off the face of this planet earth we all live in.

They bore me to suicide.

Goodnight. x

Calgary
Calgary Posted Sun 24 Aug, 2008 1:16 AM Quote
yup i love em. think parachutes is amazing and they peaked at rush of blood but x and y and viva la vida are great albums. they're also fantastic live, seen em 3 times. First was in a wee tent at t in the park before yellow. i think a lot of people dont like them coz they're massive but they make outstanding music and seem dead genuine people, whats not to like??

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sun 24 Aug, 2008 11:56 AM Quote
Calgary wrote:
i think a lot of people dont like them coz they're massive but they make outstanding music and seem dead genuine people, whats not to like??

Chris Martin's voice for starters. The air of arrogance and wankiness that surrounds them. The disappointment of their songs after they've been hyped up by the media so much. I sorta met Chris Martin a while back and he was a cocky tit. Bein expected to like them coz you like guitary music.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 24 Aug, 2008 12:31 PM Quote

Or the fact that every fucking song sounds exactly the fucking same, or they are totally unoriginal. Or that they are bland, insipid and twee. Or it's totally "safe" music.

and Chris Martin sucks the Farts out of Dead Seagulls

Dubz

25dutchlady
25dutchlady Posted Sun 24 Aug, 2008 1:18 PM Quote
yeah!!! I think they're real good!!!! I go see them in germany in three weeks :-)))))
I see them live before but the show is always amazing

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sun 24 Aug, 2008 9:59 PM Quote
Calgary wrote:
i think a lot of people dont like them coz they're massive but they make outstanding music and seem dead genuine people, whats not to like??

I actually don't care if they're massive or not. They weren't a while back and I still didn't like them.
While there are some Coldplay songs that have great melodies and instrumentally sound cool, Chris Martin's voice is one of the worst things I've heard. Ever. He's a terrible singer, which absolutely ruins the band for me.

Digsy
Digsy Posted Sun 24 Aug, 2008 9:59 PM Quote
I loved the first two albums, then Martin got TOO irritating and their music lost the magic I head at first, so, not really interested in them anymore

25dutchlady
25dutchlady Posted Mon 25 Aug, 2008 10:16 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Calgary wrote:

I actually don't care if they're massive or not. They weren't a while back and I still didn't like them.
While there are some Coldplay songs that have great melodies and instrumentally sound cool, Chris Martin's voice is one of the worst things I've heard. Ever. He's a terrible singer, which absolutely ruins the band for me.

OMG and you are a music fan??? mhhhhh

Ursina
Ursina Posted Mon 25 Aug, 2008 10:52 AM Quote
I like them, very much :-P seen them 2 twice and will again next month ... brillant concerts and Viva la Vida is great ... so there ! :-D

Koala
Koala Posted Mon 25 Aug, 2008 12:34 PM Quote
Dani_Fox wrote:
My brother is going to go 2 concerts of Viva La Vida tour, in Madrid and Barcelona in november, lucky xD

Yo voy a Barcelona XDXD Supongo k ire pronto no mas de la 1:30 para pillar un buen sitio. A Madrid no consegui

Dani_Fox
Dani_Fox Posted Mon 25 Aug, 2008 2:37 PM Quote
Every concert of Coldplay is great, always is diferent and they live the music so much, and I think that Chris is a great person because I know people that met him and he's kind, and the interviews always is very polite

If you compare Chirs Martin with Fran Healy, Fran is so much better, for example

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:42 AM