Travis

Confusion over release dates
deebee
deebee Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 8:19 AM Quote
I've put this in a separate thread because noone seemed to be able to answer my question about "Something Anything" release dates.
The official date is 15th Sept but the preorder bundle says 29th August. Does this mean that they will send these then prior to the official date hence the advantage of buying the bundle? If you buy them separately the date is still 15th Sept. OR is it a mistake?
Can anyone enlighten me please?

Re: Confusion over release dates
Travis Web Team
Travis Web Team Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 11:47 AM Quote
deebee wrote:
I've put this in a separate thread because noone seemed to be able to answer my question about "Something Anything" release dates.
The official date is 15th Sept but the preorder bundle says 29th August. Does this mean that they will send these then prior to the official date hence the advantage of buying the bundle? If you buy them separately the date is still 15th Sept. OR is it a mistake?
Can anyone enlighten me please?

Hello,

we've got in touch with the store about this, this was a mistake in their page. The bundle will go out at the same time as the other offers. Trinity Street will amend the details in this page.

best,
TWT

mili
mili Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 11:49 AM Quote
Well, that's not ok! I only got the bundle because of the date, otherwise there's no point in getting both the download and the cd!

deebee
deebee Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 12:19 PM Quote
Thanks for clearing this up! It was very misleading and made you think that by buying the bundle, you'd get the single before the actual release date - this did seem a bit odd to me!

Travis Web Team
Travis Web Team Posted Thu 07 Aug, 2008 11:23 AM Quote
mili wrote:
Well, that's not ok! I only got the bundle because of the date, otherwise there's no point in getting both the download and the cd!

Hello,

we're sorry you felt mislead about the bundle, this was purely an admin error on behalf of the store.

You should be able to cancel your order for the bundle if you contact Trinity Street and then you can place an order solely for the cd?

Apologies for the confusion with these dates.

nesmap
nesmap Posted Thu 07 Aug, 2008 11:34 AM Quote
mili wrote:

It works well if you've accidently sent the cds to the wrong address - oops, or if your cd burner is knackered ;)

mili
mili Posted Thu 07 Aug, 2008 11:50 AM Quote
nesmap wrote:
mili wrote:

It works well if you've accidently sent the cds to the wrong address - oops, or if your cd burner is knackered ;)

I was wondering if the cd+vinyl will arrive here above the latitude 60 degrees N later than 15.9., but the download would be available instantly? So then it just might make sense to grab the whole bundle in order to get the songs asap. The cd should be of better quality than the download + proper covers…

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 6:47 PM