Travis

Re: Sure, the new Travis music is exciting...
martina
martina Posted Wed 13 Aug, 2008 7:03 PM Quote
Ahaha the end of your post made me laugh :D
I still think Armed Forces could be a hit single :P

sebnemy
sebnemy Posted Wed 13 Aug, 2008 7:38 PM Quote
Typing to Reach You wrote:

Oh, um, this post isn't really very Travisy is it? Damn. Um, ok one sec:

Travis! Travis! Travis! Fran! Flowers In The Window! J Smith rocks! Claes Claes Claes!

Ok, I think that'll do. http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x66/Jearoon2/Smilies/26sweat.gif

Thanks for your post! It really made my day:)
About the songs:
I liked "dividing lines" and "logic". I have listened to them couple of times today! Maybe you can allow us to download, huh? I know "the veil" is the new song, but not my favorite--maybe it is the name, I might be reacting negatively to it subconsciously, being Turkish and all;)

Travis rocks!

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Wed 13 Aug, 2008 11:33 PM Quote
Hi,

Check out the Paper Strings page on my site here. There's a download link there if you wish to download my songs. Give me a shout if it doesn't work.

Thanks for the comments!

sebnemy
sebnemy Posted Thu 14 Aug, 2008 7:41 AM Quote
Got it. thanks!

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Thu 30 Oct, 2008 9:49 PM Quote
Bumparooni.

Just want to say that you can now download Flamefoot mp3s at my site, here. Near the bottom there, see?

I've made two news songs, Dancing Shadows and Nature's Revenge. The former is pretty good, the latter is exceptionally outstandingly awesome. Well.... it's alright anyway.

TheInvisibleBoy
TheInvisibleBoy Posted Fri 31 Oct, 2008 4:38 PM Quote
I think your songs are really good.

The Veil guitar parts, mainly the opening, reminded me a bit of Flight of the Conchords, the song they use for the opening of their sitcom. Your singing in it reminded me slightly of Radiohead, it was Radiohead-esque, in the sense of In Rainbows, especially Thom's vocals in Weird Fishes/Arpeggi but not as loud, but that might just be me that thought that lol.

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Fri 31 Oct, 2008 11:35 PM Quote
TheInvisibleBoy wrote:
I think your songs are really good.

The Veil guitar parts, mainly the opening, reminded me a bit of Flight of the Conchords, the song they use for the opening of their sitcom. Your singing in it reminded me slightly of Radiohead, it was Radiohead-esque, in the sense of In Rainbows, especially Thom's vocals in Weird Fishes/Arpeggi but not as loud, but that might just be me that thought that lol.

Cheers man, I don't suppose being Radio-esque can be a bad thing. :)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 01 Nov, 2008 12:59 AM Quote
You're good Luke... sorry, i mean Paper. lol :) I'm going to be uploading my songs one day and you're going to have to add me to your Influences list because you're going to be surprised at my awesome song writing skills. I've not written anything yet, but be prepared. ;) Hehe.

Monica
Monica Posted Sat 01 Nov, 2008 4:03 PM Quote
Great songs ;)

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Sat 01 Nov, 2008 4:07 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
You're good Luke... sorry, i mean Paper. lol :) I'm going to be uploading my songs one day and you're going to have to add me to your Influences list because you're going to be surprised at my awesome song writing skills. I've not written anything yet, but be prepared. ;) Hehe.

*Note to self: Eliminate rival competition. Phone the assassins tonight*

Re: Paper Strings: Updated
Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Wed 18 Feb, 2009 12:20 AM Quote
Bump. Check out the original thread in this post for a new choon, The Realist.

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sun 08 Mar, 2009 3:03 PM Quote
Hola Luko, I downloaded The Realist a while ago but only really listened to it today. It's great! Sunny outside, and sunny in my laptop's speakers with that melody :D Love the lyrics, oh, and the solo obviously! It's good to know that some people are still writing great pop songs :P

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Sun 08 Mar, 2009 10:51 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
Hola Luko, I downloaded The Realist a while ago but only really listened to it today. It's great! Sunny outside, and sunny in my laptop's speakers with that melody :D Love the lyrics, oh, and the solo obviously! It's good to know that some people are still writing great pop songs :P

Cheers much matey, glad you like it. ^_^

Re: Paper Strings: New songs 'A Time Gone By' and 'Orbit'
Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Fri 19 Jun, 2009 2:33 PM Quote
My bumps. My bumps. My lovely board post bumps (check it out!).

New tunes. I think A Time Gone By may be one of my fav Paper Strings songs to date.

Oh, I have a Paper Strings twitter account by the way, I just set it up this minute. xD Just search PaperStrings if you want to follow! (You know you want to. 'Cos, I mean, to follow PaperStrings is the coolest thing ever. Your street cred will go up a kazillion percent. Honest!).

Re: Paper Strings: New songs 'A Time Gone By' & 'Orbit'
BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Fri 19 Jun, 2009 2:46 PM Quote
Downloaded and now i'm listening... and i'm a likin'. ;)

Sounds better than the stuff i've heard before. Got better microphones now? lol Keep with it Mr Strings. :)

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:21 AM