Travis

Abs, Xime, weirdmom a.o
Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Fri 01 Aug, 2008 10:19 PM Quote
Hi all,
Just a short message to let you all know, i did not drop of the face of the earth. (well came close at "Pointe du Raz" though;).
Been on summer holiday to Brittany and been too busy to do anything else on the forum but lurk...:(
Hopefully things will improve the next couple of weeks. Hope you're all doing great and talk to you soon.
Sanne

Re: Abs, Xime, weirdmom a.o
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 01 Aug, 2008 11:46 PM Quote
Hello dearie! I was thinking you had fallen off the earth. Good to see your lovely avatar. Hope you and your family are well.

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Sat 02 Aug, 2008 9:25 AM Quote
Sanne (nl) wrote:
Hi all,
Just a short message to let you all know, i did not drop of the face of the earth. (well came close at "Pointe du Raz" though;).
Been on summer holiday to Brittany and been too busy to do anything else on the forum but lurk...:(
Hopefully things will improve the next couple of weeks. Hope you're all doing great and talk to you soon.
Sanne

Hi Sanne !

Thanks for yr message.
Was the weather alright ?
I got yr last email and will reply tomorrow. Okay ?
Fred

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Sat 02 Aug, 2008 7:53 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Hello dearie! I was thinking you had fallen off the earth. Good to see your lovely avatar. Hope you and your family are well.

We are all doing fine. We had a great holiday and are enjoying the good weather. How are you? Been good?

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 1:12 PM