Travis

Re: New Single: Something Anything
arni
arni Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 2:11 AM Quote
DO SOMETHING TRAVIS, I LIVE IN MEXICO CITY AND I CAN'T HAVE A COPY OF YOUR NEW SINGLE, WHEN I TRY TO BOUGHT IT, IT SEND ME AN ERROR, AND CANT CONFIRM MY ORDER, IT HAPPENED THE SAME THING WHEN I TRY TO BOUGHT THE J. SMITH EP, DO SOMETHING PLEASE!!!!!!! I WANT THEM VERY BAD, OR SELL THEM IN AMAZON PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!

arni
arni Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 2:18 AM Quote
DO SOMETHING TRAVIS, I LIVE IN MEXICO CITY AND I CAN'T HAVE A COPY OF YOUR NEW SINGLE, WHEN I TRIED TO BUY IT, IT SEND ME AN ERROR, AND CANT CONFIRM MY ORDER, IT HAPPENED THE SAME THING WHEN I TRIED TO BUY THE J. SMITH EP, DO SOMETHING PLEASE!!!!!!! I WANT THEM VERY BAD, OR SELL THEM IN AMAZON PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!

gumucio
gumucio Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 3:40 AM Quote
sounds fantastic...looking forward to the FALL

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 8:33 AM Quote
milos wrote:
Found it! http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/shows/bruce/ Click on "listen again" tuesday and then scroll to 01:38:00! :) The quality isn't great, but it's OK.

Thanks for the link! I like it :).

thehitcher
thehitcher Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 11:56 AM Quote
fantastic song. really raw and rocking.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 4:58 PM Quote
I'm about to listen to it!!! Finally! My inernet connection keeps crashing.

Well, I don't know if it's going to be posted three times or one, because like I say, it keeps failing. But now I've heard the song and all I can say is Wooooooooooooooowwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!
TRAVIS I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOO!
I was thinking "this song is soooooooo great" and then the guitar solo came in and I was officially blown away!
It's way too good to be true!!!!
Seriously, this might be Travis' best album so far.

Edit: Please, would any of you, cool technological people, get an audio file of it? Pretty please?

Jennny
Jennny Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 5:31 PM Quote
sdgkaokgpelgpeaåöåöåääö whoaaa, it's soo good! absolutely amazing. only now it allowed me to hear it and it sounds brilliant! and i was blown away only by hearing the moscow live recordings (the quality is rather good in fact) :D when the album comes out, i'll be in heaven.

edit oh, and thanks for posting milos :)

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 5:47 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:

Edit: Please, would any of you, cool technological people, get an audio file of it? Pretty please?

I concur!! Please... please... please... please!!! xD

Tonie
Tonie Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 8:26 PM Quote
Thanks to Milos!

As Gladly said, this should hopefully get them back on the radar. Everything's crossed for huge success. I'm delighted with this track!

Aletways
Aletways Posted Thu 07 Aug, 2008 2:22 AM Quote
Ooooh!!! Finally my connection worked! The first time I listened to it I didn't like the chorus much, but now it's growing on me! I'm so glad this record is turning out so much rockier than the last ones!

Is there any kind technologycal person 'round here that could pm me the song? I already don't count for the single sales, since I'm from Argentina, and singles aren't sold here and the exchange rate makes it impossible for me to buy it online... Please!!!

Eledh
Eledh Posted Thu 07 Aug, 2008 3:00 PM Quote
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!
It's so weird to hear it in studio-version.
And oh my god, it's so good!!!!!!!!
And I can't stop jumping and screaming!
*_________*
I totally love it.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Thu 07 Aug, 2008 3:56 PM Quote
I hope Dougie sings Tail Of The Tiger. He did write it and they knew when they recorded it that it would be a b side. :)

SupernovaStar
SupernovaStar Posted Thu 07 Aug, 2008 6:32 PM Quote
arni wrote:
DO SOMETHING TRAVIS, I LIVE IN MEXICO CITY AND I CAN'T HAVE A COPY OF YOUR NEW SINGLE, WHEN I TRIED TO BUY IT, IT SEND ME AN ERROR, AND CANT CONFIRM MY ORDER, IT HAPPENED THE SAME THING WHEN I TRIED TO BUY THE J. SMITH EP, DO SOMETHING PLEASE!!!!!!! I WANT THEM VERY BAD, OR SELL THEM IN AMAZON PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!

cual es el problema que tienes? yo también soy de Mx y compre J Smith sin problemas

renatorp
renatorp Posted Thu 07 Aug, 2008 9:50 PM Quote
What about the lyrics...Does anyone have it??

healyramirez
healyramirez Posted Thu 07 Aug, 2008 10:28 PM Quote

rock, yeah!

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:10 AM