Travis

Existential crisis
Carmencita
Carmencita Posted Thu 31 Jul, 2008 2:40 AM Quote
Friends ... I feel that I am in a moment of existential and vocational very big crisis .... (oh Travis sounds in the radio ... blessed chance) ....... I have 28 years and even not really that I want in my life ... or probably .... but I am afraid to face and to give the step forward......Friends ... I feel that I am in a moment of existential and vocational very big crisis .... (oh Travis sounds in the radio ... blessed chance) ....... I have 28 years and even not really that I want in my life ... or probably .... but I am afraid to face and to give the step forward......And I have distresses of do not know really which are my talents and in that pus to reach in this world.

Un Hug!!!

Re: Existential crisis
galletitabonita
galletitabonita Posted Thu 31 Jul, 2008 8:12 AM Quote
coff coff...

en español amiga!

Creo saber como te sientes, trato de ponerme en tus zapatos, y las palabras que me vienen a la mente son:

No te angusties, no se si recuerdes la frase que use hace unos dias en mi flog: "buscando mi camino en la vida" y creeme, tu aun eres joven! te falta mucho x recorrer y recuerda que todos, absolutamente todos seguiremos buscando cual es nuestro papel en esta vida, y lo encontraras, es cuestion de que enfoques bien tus aptitudes junto con tus propios objetivos y metas amiga, yo se que tu puedes!

quizas la crisis nuble tus pensamientos... pero mañana, habra un sol para ti, despejara tus ideas y sonreiras olvidandote por completo de los problemas encontrando una solucion!

suena trillado, pero asi funciona amiga ^^

if we turn... we might learn!

sebnemy
sebnemy Posted Thu 31 Jul, 2008 8:48 AM Quote
I probably agree with what galletitabonita said...But, since I did not understand anything (my Spanish is limited to cursing:) here is what I think, without knowing you:

Don't be afraid of changing direction in your life, let it be the profession, the city, or circle of friends...Life is too short and it is not too late. Do not waste it doing what you do not want to do. I do not think anybody can really help you figuring out exactly what that is. I also think that we are sometimes afraid that we will hurt the people we care for by changing things, but by experience I can tell you that it never turns out to be that bad. After a small shock and whining period, they (whoever they are) continue supporting you, and being happy for you, especially when they see that you are happy!

P.S. I am NOT talking about being happy(!) by using drugs:)

physke
physke Posted Thu 31 Jul, 2008 8:54 AM Quote
Don't be afraid to do (whatever), afraid of not doing them(whatever they are) before the end of your life...

spid
spid Posted Thu 31 Jul, 2008 8:58 AM Quote
I think I understand. All I can say that it sounds normal - I think everyone goes through this sort of crisis a few times in their lives - not really knowing who they are, what they really want to do, whether they are using this one chance we have to maximum effect. When we are gone wil anyone remeber us? etc. Follow your heart, take whatever chances are thrown at you. This crisis will pass and peace will follow.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 4:53 AM