Travis

Water and Travis
DANIBLU3001
DANIBLU3001 Posted Tue 22 Jul, 2008 5:09 AM Quote
I heard some musics and it has some lyrics or sounds that they remenber water,beach like : Paparclips, Flowers in the Windon, Driftwood, Sailing away, Why Does It Always Rain On Me, and with the title that remenber water like River, City in The Rain.
it has some intention in this!? which is the intention when citing this!? Why? So what do you think ?
For me water remenber tranquillity, peace.
Sorry for my english i know that i not good.

Re: Water and Travis
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 22 Jul, 2008 5:51 AM Quote
After reading Ric talking about San Fran's pure and stolen water for months, I'd say it's all part of a connection between Travis and San FRANcisco. And it might include bashing LA too. (This intends to be a joke, btw).

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 22 Jul, 2008 5:58 AM Quote
The sound of rain can be heard at the beginning of "Some Sad Song" and from "Last Train" there's the "rain on the brain" line as well that I can think of off the top of my head. I like the water/rain themes. Creates a kind of mellow, tranquil vibe and nice imagery in my mind. :)

Hullabaloo
Hullabaloo Posted Tue 22 Jul, 2008 7:03 AM Quote
there's an interesting fact...when fans got outta the club after Moscow's show it was raining outside...and the last performed song was...Why Does It Always Rain On Me? :))))

is it coincidence? or maybe magic? :)

irenesfor
irenesfor Posted Tue 22 Jul, 2008 10:36 AM Quote
I don't know, but I like water very much and it makes me feel good, I like these songs :)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 22 Jul, 2008 4:40 PM Quote
Hullabaloo wrote:
there's an interesting fact...when fans got outta the club after Moscow's show it was raining outside...and the last performed song was...Why Does It Always Rain On Me? :))))

is it coincidence? or maybe magic? :)

I think it's magic. :) It happens quite a bit to them, actually...it even helped "The Man Who" climb back up the charts to #1 at one time.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 10:59 PM