Travis

Re: Laura's Virtual Wedding Girlie Thread
ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 14 Jul, 2008 11:07 PM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
Santa Cruz California

I've never seen the sun in santa cruz.

I've seen it there more sunny then not . it's like 1 hour South of San FRANcisco

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 15 Jul, 2008 2:42 AM Quote
Laura, I can think of lots of places but not ones that would necessarily be any cheaper than Alicante to get to. Hope you think of something.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 15 Jul, 2008 2:52 AM Quote
Don't tell Laura but I picked out her shower present today.

http://www.savvychick.net/images/savvy/pink-kitchenaid-hand-mixer.jpg

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 15 Jul, 2008 5:26 AM Quote
weirdmom wrote:

LOL! How sweet of you.

happydales
happydales Posted Tue 15 Jul, 2008 10:04 AM Quote
moominbadger wrote:
I'm having a honeymoon crisis...not just virtually but in real life now...we thought we had the honeymoon all sorted as Matt's auntie has a flat in Alicante she was happy for us to use...however, after looking into the cost of flights or alternatively, going by train, it's turning out to be an expensive option. Rargh!! Can anyone think of anywhere warm but not tacky(!) that won't cost too much?! I'm not asking much, I know...!!

Have you thought about staying in UK? I know weather is crap at the mo but I have heard that August/September is going to be scorching! (I've just changed my annual leave at work after hearing this!)

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Tue 15 Jul, 2008 1:00 PM Quote
happydales wrote:
moominbadger wrote:
I'm having a honeymoon crisis...not just virtually but in real life now...we thought we had the honeymoon all sorted as Matt's auntie has a flat in Alicante she was happy for us to use...however, after looking into the cost of flights or alternatively, going by train, it's turning out to be an expensive option. Rargh!! Can anyone think of anywhere warm but not tacky(!) that won't cost too much?! I'm not asking much, I know...!!

Have you thought about staying in UK? I know weather is crap at the mo but I have heard that August/September is going to be scorching! (I've just changed my annual leave at work after hearing this!)

Did you hear this from a reliable source? If I could trust the weather I'd quite happily just go to Cornwall!!

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Tue 15 Jul, 2008 1:02 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:

Wow, fantastic!! THank you!!!!!!!!!!!
Eeek, I wasn't supposed to know, er, sorry!!

Oh, and while I'm here, where else can you think of for a honeymoon, even if it's not particularly cheap?!!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 15 Jul, 2008 1:53 PM Quote
Mt Shasta , Calif . Aparently the only glacer still growing

happydales
happydales Posted Tue 15 Jul, 2008 6:13 PM Quote
moominbadger wrote:
happydales wrote:
moominbadger wrote:

Did you hear this from a reliable source? If I could trust the weather I'd quite happily just go to Cornwall!!

Well quite a few different people have told me this! I was off last two weeks of Aug but I changed it so that I am off the last week of Aug and first week of Sept. We went to Whitby in Sept last year and it was red hot every day!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 15 Jul, 2008 7:05 PM Quote
Greece, Italy, Costa Rica, Hawaii, Florida, California are a few places that are warm.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 15 Jul, 2008 8:03 PM Quote
There are cheap flights from the UK to Stockholm, which is awesome.
Also, Capri Italy is my favourite place on earth. Not sure how cheap it would be to get there though. And i think there are mostly pricey hotels on the island. I was there for the day,and didnt stay there, so im not 100% sure, but it's pretty amazing.

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Tue 15 Jul, 2008 8:31 PM Quote
Don't marry her (and fuck me)

Sorry i just had to say it.

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Tue 15 Jul, 2008 8:52 PM Quote
AbsGinger wrote:
Don't marry her (and fuck me)

Sorry i just had to say it.

hahhahahaha!! Love it!!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 15 Jul, 2008 10:05 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Greece, Italy, Costa Rica, Hawaii, Florida, California are a few places that are warm.

better use some strong sunscreen in Hawaii

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Tue 15 Jul, 2008 10:16 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
weirdmom wrote:

better use some strong sunscreen in Hawaii

Come to Europe - you'll understand what culture means.

Pages Previous 1...4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:28 AM