Travis

Re: Laura's Virtual Wedding Girlie Thread
Moray
Moray Posted Wed 23 Jul, 2008 5:30 PM Quote
without looking through this thread, have you guys had a hen party yet and was Monkey the e-stripper?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 23 Jul, 2008 5:32 PM Quote
I checked my library. No Moomin books. But they do have some within our library network. I'd have to make a special request and have one brought in from another library.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 23 Jul, 2008 5:41 PM Quote
Moray wrote:
without looking through this thread, have you guys had a hen party yet and was Monkey the e-stripper?

No, he's in the wedding party. Naked Argentinean was the stripper. :D

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 23 Jul, 2008 5:48 PM Quote
Moray wrote:

that is a good plan though!

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Mon 28 Jul, 2008 8:55 PM Quote
Woooooooooooooooohooo!! I've had an extremely successful weekend and now have the dress, shoes and flowers sorted out! Getting very excited now, only two and a half weeks to go!!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 28 Jul, 2008 9:06 PM Quote
moominbadger wrote:
Woooooooooooooooohooo!! I've had an extremely successful weekend and now have the dress, shoes and flowers sorted out! Getting very excited now, only two and a half weeks to go!!

Very cool! What's the dress look like?

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 28 Jul, 2008 9:14 PM Quote
moominbadger wrote:

yay! the countdown is on!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 28 Jul, 2008 9:27 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
moominbadger wrote:

Very cool! What's the dress look like?

Oh my gosh! I can't wait to see pics!!!

th74
th74 Posted Tue 29 Jul, 2008 3:21 AM Quote
moominbadger wrote:

That is great news! I can't wait to see the pics, too. I'm sure you'll have nothing else to do after the wedding but post your pics for us boardies :)

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 29 Jul, 2008 3:48 AM Quote
you stilll gonna honeymoon in santa cruz?

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Tue 29 Jul, 2008 7:00 PM Quote
The dress is actually one of the ones I posted a pic of a while back now, I don't think it's on this thread. Um, I'm scared of re-posting it in case hubby to be sees it!!

And ric...we will actually be honeymooning very near Santa Cruz, but that's Santa Cruz on the island of La Palma in the Canaries, not the Santa Cruz you're on about!!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 29 Jul, 2008 7:02 PM Quote
moominbadger wrote:
And ric...we will actually be honeymooning very near Santa Cruz, but that's Santa Cruz on the island of La Palma in the Canaries, not the Santa Cruz you're on about!!

That's a pretty funny coincidence. Glad you got the honeymoon worked out as well. The Canary Islands sound really nice to me.

Seems like you're on track for pulling this thing off! Whoo-hoo!

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Tue 29 Jul, 2008 7:11 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
moominbadger wrote:

That's a pretty funny coincidence. Glad you got the honeymoon worked out as well. The Canary Islands sound really nice to me.

Seems like you're on track for pulling this thing off! Whoo-hoo!

Yup!! Everything's on track...maybe it's all going a little too well?! Oooh I'm so paranoid!!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 29 Jul, 2008 10:13 PM Quote
good bananas from the canaries

Pages Previous 1...7 8 9 10 [11] All Times BST Current Time 1:14 AM