Travis

Just back from my summer job
happy_me
happy_me Posted Mon 07 Jul, 2008 11:55 PM Quote
working in the bar during the two Bruce Springsteen concerts here in Norway this week. I have never seen so many people in bandanas and jeans jackets from the eighties, neither have I ever sold those amounts of beer that I did tonight. I will tomorrow though :)

Good night boardieland!

Re: Just back from my summer job
Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 08 Jul, 2008 12:05 AM Quote
Hahaha, sounds like fun!

daytimeoyster
daytimeoyster Posted Tue 08 Jul, 2008 4:22 AM Quote
i'm having a summer job too
starting the day after tmr
visiting schools to collect orders and deposit and sell exercises for a book store which sells textbooks
20hkd per hour

TK23
TK23 Posted Tue 08 Jul, 2008 6:36 AM Quote
happy_me wrote:
I have never seen so many people in bandanas and jeans jackets from the eighties

Haha! Sounds like a good laugh : P

mili
mili Posted Tue 08 Jul, 2008 8:41 AM Quote
happy_me wrote:
working in the bar during the two Bruce Springsteen concerts here in Norway this week. I have never seen so many people in bandanas and jeans jackets from the eighties, neither have I ever sold those amounts of beer that I did tonight. I will tomorrow though :)

Good night boardieland!

Bruce is coming here on Friday, the local transport services are already on their toes. I think I'll stay home and lock the doors, bit scared of bandanas and 80's denim jackets…

Did you manage to see anything? I suppose you heard it all?

happy_me
happy_me Posted Wed 09 Jul, 2008 10:09 AM Quote
mili wrote:

Bruce is coming here on Friday, the local transport services are already on their toes. I think I'll stay home and lock the doors, bit scared of bandanas and 80's denim jackets…

Did you manage to see anything? I suppose you heard it all?

I saw one song yesterday, but I heard everything both on Monday and Tuesday. Now I'm just insanely tired, but I have to go to uni in a few moments, and I don't want to.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 10:32 PM