Travis

Re: My kitty is dying and I am sad :(
loria
loria Posted Mon 07 Jul, 2008 2:23 AM Quote
We put little Nikki the kitty (not Nikki the wonderful sweet Boardie!) to sleep this afternoon. My boyfriend and I made the decision quickly as the vet said she was very very sick with both kidney and liver problems and we know we bought her three years with the treatment she had undergone in 2005. We knew it was the right thing.

I'm not crying nearly as much now that I know she's safe and without pain and able to be the kitten we once knew so long ago.

Thank you so much boardies. I love you all and this is why while I don't post much, I keep coming back here time and again. Much love to you all.

x

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 07 Jul, 2008 2:51 AM Quote
so sorry to hear about your kitty. It's so hard to lose a pet.

daytimeoyster
daytimeoyster Posted Mon 07 Jul, 2008 6:05 AM Quote
months ago we did the same thing to our paralysed bunny
we all couldn't stop crying
but it's definitely the best thing for her

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 07 Jul, 2008 6:13 AM Quote
I'm so sorry to hear that. But if she was in pain, it was the best thing you could do *Hugs*

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Mon 07 Jul, 2008 6:38 AM Quote
So sorry to hear about your kitty. I know it's hard, but I hope you're feeling better now :o).

TK23
TK23 Posted Mon 07 Jul, 2008 9:53 AM Quote
Oh, so sorry to hear that- but glad you're feeling at least a bit better now! *hugs*

sonja
sonja Posted Mon 07 Jul, 2008 11:09 AM Quote
I`m sorry! It`s soo sad! :0( I know how hard is to loose a pet.. When I was little always used to keep three or four cats at the same time!I adore all kinds of animals ,but cats are my favourite!

spid
spid Posted Mon 07 Jul, 2008 11:19 AM Quote
it sounds like you made a very hard choice but the right one. It is so hard to let a loved animal go but you did the best for her. Keep her in your heart and she will always be with you. I still catch 'glimpses' of my first cat (died over 20 years ago now) - just memories reaserting themselves but very comforting.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 07 Jul, 2008 7:32 PM Quote
I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost one of my cats on Mother's Day so I can relate all too well. This is a good place to get some sympathy because there are many animal lovers on here.

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 10:01 AM