Travis

Re: US tour to support J Smith
minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 6:05 PM Quote
No one in Florida understood his Scottish accent and he accidently used a hobo's house as a goalpost or something when he was playing football. And then the hobos joined in.
Something like that. I forget the hobo-y details. Someone with more info please fill in the blanks.

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 6:11 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
No one in Florida understood his Scottish accent and he accidently used a hobo's house as a goalpost or something when he was playing football. And then the hobos joined in.
Something like that. I forget the hobo-y details. Someone with more info please fill in the blanks.

Oh no! I don't know if I should laugh or be terribly sympathetic...
Well, I would be able to understand his accent (for the most part, I think). As for the football incident, well, he should try not to use homes for goalposts in the future...
Anyone (Moray) want to provide more details on this most fascinating trip to Florida?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 6:12 PM Quote
I think the hobo joined in the game. Then in an effort to get away from him they went for a swim. The hobo stripped down to his undies to join Moray and his friends.

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 6:13 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
I think the hobo joined in the game. Then in an effort to get away from him they went for a swim. The hobo stripped down to his undies to join Moray and his friends.

... that's a little alarming...

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 6:15 PM Quote
ashleyb wrote:
As for the football incident, well, he should try not to use homes for goalposts in the future...

I had to cover my mouth to keep from laughing at that line.

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 6:19 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
ashleyb wrote:
As for the football incident, well, he should try not to use homes for goalposts in the future...

Yes, well, every once in a blue moon a little comedic gem comes out of my mouth... :)

Is there a reason you can't laugh at this moment? Are you at work or something?

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 6:20 PM Quote
ashleyb wrote:
minnmess wrote:
ashleyb wrote:

Yes, well, everyone once in a blue moon a little comedic gem comes out of my mouth... :)

I am an angry person who has chosen to never laugh.

Or Im at work. You can decide.

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 6:26 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
ashleyb wrote:
minnmess wrote:
ashleyb wrote:

Yes, well, everyone once in a blue moon a little comedic gem comes out of my mouth... :)

I am an angry person who has chosen to never laugh.

Or Im at work. You can decide.

Now you're making me laugh, which is bad since I happen to be at work, though that's not really a coincidence or anything, since you're not at work and are just a really angry person who refuses to laugh. But I'm glad I almost broke your resolve.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 6:32 PM Quote
I will firmly stand my ground! (just dont read the many times i have posted that I have *giggled* at things. Those are purely for show. Not real of course).
Laughing is for wimps!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 6:34 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:

LMAO!! Ok, he left that part out when he told me about his trip to Florida. :P

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Fri 05 Dec, 2008 6:37 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
I will firmly stand my ground! (just dont read the many times i have posted that I have *giggled* at things. Those are purely for show. Not real of course).
Laughing is for wimps!

LOL! Ahem, I mean... darn right!

melanch0lic
melanch0lic Posted Sat 13 Dec, 2008 6:13 AM Quote
I can't wait for them to tour this year since in the past years I was always held up by finals or had to work.

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 1:08 AM