Travis

Looks like the Turkey concert was filmed...
Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 4:02 PM Quote
http://i32.tinypic.com/oiyfzc.jpg

This picture from the tour archive shows a camera on a long arm above the audience. I wonder if it was filmed for TV in Turkey, or if Travis are beginning to film for a new DVD!!! (I really, really want a new DVD!!) For those who were there, did they say anything during or after the concert?

Re: Looks like the Turkey concert was filmed...
travisturkey
travisturkey Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 4:06 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
http://i32.tinypic.com/oiyfzc.jpg

This picture from the tour archive shows a camera on a long arm above the audience. I wonder if it was filmed for TV in Turkey, or if Travis are beginning to film for a new DVD!!! (I really, really want a new DVD!!) For those who were there, did they say anything during or after the concert?

I don't want to ruin your expectations but it was Dream Tv's camera,which is a popular music channel in Turkey :(

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 4:13 PM Quote
Darn!! That's OK. Thanks! ;)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 4:28 PM Quote
So it or some of it was shown on a TV channel in Turkey? Might get on YouTube if that's the case...

travisturkey
travisturkey Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 5:30 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
So it or some of it was shown on a TV channel in Turkey? Might get on YouTube if that's the case...

I'm not sure about it. As far as I know,they didn't broadcast it live,so there might be a chance that they'll broadcast it in the next few weeks. If I somehow get informed of that,I'll let you know and probably record it.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 5:32 PM Quote
travisturkey wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

I'm not sure about it. As far as I know,they didn't broadcast it live,so there might be a chance that they'll broadcast it in the next few weeks. If I somehow get informed of that,I'll let you know and probably record it.

Cool! Thanks!!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 5:33 PM Quote
Don't be pressured into recording it. It doesn't matter mate. Its just a nice bonus if it is. :)

velvet
velvet Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 6:10 PM Quote
is there any pics from this gig?

velvet
velvet Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 6:15 PM Quote
I mean-more than in Tour Archive....

travisturkey
travisturkey Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 6:17 PM Quote
velvet wrote:

i have taken some with my girlfriends camera some of which looked quite great to me,I'll get them on Sunday and post it here ;) The funny and awesome thing was Dougie was posing to us while we were taking pictures,he repeatedly blinked at us,gave a thumbs-up and stared at us while we were singing along. It was great to be at the first row ! :P

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 6:26 PM Quote
travisturkey wrote:
velvet wrote:

i have taken some with my girlfriends camera some of which looked quite great to me,I'll get them on Sunday and post it here ;) The funny and awesome thing was Dougie was posing to us while we were taking pictures,he repeatedly blinked at us,gave a thumbs-up and stared at us while we were singing along. It was great to be at the first row ! :P

Haha. That's great!!! :) Glad you had a great time. Look forward to seeing the photos. :)

travisturkey
travisturkey Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 6:38 PM Quote
Btw,it's my pleasure to tell you that Fran sang the choir part of J.Smith :P It was pretty shocking..

yulen10
yulen10 Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 6:43 PM Quote
travisturkey wrote:
Btw,it's my pleasure to tell you that Fran sang the choir part of J.Smith :P It was pretty shocking..

Does anybody know the setlist? Thank you :)
I hope August comes very soon to see them

TheInvisibleBoy
TheInvisibleBoy Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 6:43 PM Quote
Wow that sounds like an amazing show lol, glad you had a good time there. Fran singing the choir part to J.Smith sounds great, It'd be great to see or hear that lol. Thanks for that travisturkey! =]

travisturkey
travisturkey Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 7:01 PM Quote
TheInvisibleBoy wrote:
Wow that sounds like an amazing show lol, glad you had a good time there. Fran singing the choir part to J.Smith sounds great, It'd be great to see or hear that lol. Thanks for that travisturkey! =]

btw call me Memo,travisturkey is a dreadful name which I picked up when I only knew two words in English,travis and turkey :P

Pages [1] 2 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:06 PM