Travis

Re: Just recieved J.Smith 10
MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Sun 20 Jul, 2008 8:07 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:

I won't be listening to it like that. I'll be putting them on my iPod, going into my room, waiting until I won't be disturbed and then listening. I always listen to my new albums for the first time in bed. Can't ruin them by listening on the bus or something.

Ha, I thought I was the only one. The first listen has to be quiet and undisturbed to hear everything at once. :)

mili
mili Posted Sun 20 Jul, 2008 9:14 PM Quote
note8825 wrote:
This's mine from Thailand :D

http://xs229.xs.to/xs229/08275/spcn5737855.jpg

Mine looks pretty much the same.

Re: Just received J.Smith 10
galletitabonita
galletitabonita Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 8:12 AM Quote
zu wrote:
galletitabonita wrote:
zu wrote:
erikausagi wrote:

hey, Does someone has already receive your copy in Mexico?? I'm still waiting and hasn't arrive yet!! :S

ahhhh los nervios me mataan!!

NOP, hasnt arrived here either, and I´m equally stressed :`-(

where do you live? (yo soy del Estado de México)
it's rare!

and well done Moray!
it's a great place for the EP, good idea!

I also live en el Estado de Mexico, but for what I know, the post here is like 10 times worst than in the D.F.. :-/ Did you received yours?

yep!

zu
zu Posted Tue 05 Aug, 2008 7:36 PM Quote
so, I think I can officially lost hope about I´m going to receive it **snif snif**... just, has somebody, who hasnt recevived it yet, written to the shop to ask and receive an answer? I wrote them but they didnt replied.. oh well, at least I have the mp3 *snif snif*

thehitcher
thehitcher Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 1:58 AM Quote
I got mine on the Saturday before it was released I was well chuffed when I seen the postman bringing it up the path :-) and it's signed aswell, thanks Travis :-)

erikausagi
erikausagi Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 4:26 AM Quote
zu wrote:
so, I think I can officially lost hope about I´m going to receive it **snif snif**... just, has somebody, who hasnt recevived it yet, written to the shop to ask and receive an answer? I wrote them but they didnt replied.. oh well, at least I have the mp3 *snif snif*

I really hate Mexican Postal Service, I'm really sorry for you and Ivan, I know how do you feel, I've lost several packages in the Postal Service... I wish you'll find a solution, you can't stand without your copy!!

Pages Previous 1...3 4 5 6 [7] All Times BST Current Time 6:17 AM