Travis

Just recieved J.Smith 10"
toonarmy
toonarmy Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 7:52 AM Quote
But I've got nowt to play it on he he. Have to wait for the download bundle on monday. I've kept myself away from Myspace etc. and still havent heard it.
One complaint, the 10" was supposed to be signed and its not (I know the lads wouldnt have time to do this but a photo print would've done)
Also on the inside of the disc are the words 'Salve Pia Anima' which according to babelfish means 'to be well honest breath' ?

Re: Just recieved J.Smith 10
Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 8:02 AM Quote
toonarmy wrote:
But I've got nowt to play it on he he. Have to wait for the download bundle on monday. I've kept myself away from Myspace etc. and still havent heard it.
One complaint, the 10" was supposed to be signed and its not (I know the lads wouldnt have time to do this but a photo print would've done)
Also on the inside of the disc are the words 'Salve Pia Anima' which according to babelfish means 'to be well honest breath' ?

Wow what willpower you have! please post when you hear it . I can't imagine looking at the disc all weekend and waiting for a bundle lol- I'dgo to a sound shop and pretend to be buying a new system :) Love to be a fly on the wall and see your face then

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 8:10 AM Quote
:O That's early! You've done so well to not listen at all, so I hope you love it on Monday!

Oh and Salve pia anime means Hail pious soul, I believe. It's in the latin choir bit of the song, translated here

spid
spid Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 10:00 AM Quote
me too - postie just delivered it

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 10:22 AM Quote
Mine is here too! It's so sexy, well done Fran! ;) hehe And it is signed!!! Woo hoo. Funny, 3 are in gold, one in silver! Haha. Its great!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 10:26 AM Quote
Oh and something people might be interested in. It says J Smith (F Healy), Get Up (F Healy/D Payne) and Sarah (F Healy)

So Get Up is co-written by Dougie!!! We didn't know this. Its funny because I predicted that at the time, then thought I was wrong but it has D Payne written here! :)

Safe Side
Safe Side Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 11:05 AM Quote
just got mine got to say it sounds amazing, so damm cool , cant belive it came this early

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 11:24 AM Quote
What is Sarah like?...

TheInvisibleBoy
TheInvisibleBoy Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 1:02 PM Quote
Just got mine too! =D And it's signed. I got up about 5/10 minutes ago and my Mum said "Nick, there's post for you" so I thought she was joking with knowing what I was waiting for on Monday and there it is! And yeah three signitures on mine are gold and one is silver too lol, I think Fran's is in silver. Thanks guys! =] (...and thanks to the postal service too) lol.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 1:26 PM Quote
Yes, you're right. It is Fran's. I had Closer signed and I worked it out then, helped by the fact that on Closer they signed next to themselves. Haha.

My mum knocked on my door, was like 'couple of things for you'. I thought 'I only expected one thing today... No?!?!...' lol

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 2:47 PM Quote
Has anyone listened to the songs yet?!?! How do 'Get Up' and 'Sarah' sound??

gladsadmad
gladsadmad Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 3:06 PM Quote
Got mine signed too! Can't play it though because I haven't had a record player for more than 10 years. Nice to own though.

Just as well it arrived today, because I go on holiday to Ibiza for 2 weeks tomorrow!

It's a shame that I will have to wait more than 2 weeks to hear Get Up and Sarah.

Anyone played them yet? What do they sound like please?

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 3:10 PM Quote
Oooooooooohhh!! This is so great!!!!!
Between this and the pics from last night's gig in Turkey I'm so so so excited!!!

Please, those of you who have heard the ep already, comment on the songs!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeee! :oP

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 3:17 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Oooooooooohhh!! This is so great!!!!!
Between this and the pics from last night's gig in Turkey I'm so so so excited!!!

Please, those of you who have heard the ep already, comment on the songs!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeee! :oP

LOL! No one has a record player! >.< This is killing me! I'm with Juli...someone please tell us what the new songs sound like!!!!!!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 3:27 PM Quote
You know what I think. I think there's nothing on them and its a trick. And we'll never find out. LOL Only joking. 'Safe Side' has heard them by the looks of it. I want to know what Sarah is like?... :)

Pages [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Times UTC Current Time 3:23 PM