Travis

Re: Any recommendations on health?
champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 8:15 PM Quote
Thank you all! :-D

Just posted a looooong review and I have to say that is the shortened version of what I wrote at first. haha And new pics in the tour archive page. Enjoy!

travisturkey
travisturkey Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 8:36 PM Quote
Merih,
Having read your review,I can say it's fantastic ;) Did they say anything about their upcoming Istanbul gig? :P They must have been amazed by the crowd,I mean I was :s

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 8:39 PM Quote
champagnesupernova wrote:
Thank you all! :-D

Just posted a looooong review and I have to say that is the shortened version of what I wrote at first. haha And new pics in the tour archive page. Enjoy!

I just read it and saw the pics!
Brilliant review!!!! You got me all excited as if it was me who was there! And great pics as well! :o)
Thank you so much for sharing. Your happiness is too contagious! :o)

Btw, I know it's very silly but I think it's funny that Fran was wearing a Basquiat t-shirt just at the same time I was writing about him on my paper. I gotta tell Nacho! :oP

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 9:01 PM Quote
yay, glad you had a great time!

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 10:48 PM Quote
Champers (can I call you like that? :oP), your rewiew is amazing, to be honest one of the bestest I've ever read, REALLY!
Pics are great too!
Thanks alot for sharing all the excitement you felt, just by reading your rewiew I can feel it too! :o)

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 10:57 PM Quote
Aw, wow! Sounds like you had an absolutely amazing night! Loved reading your review and the photos were brilliant too!! Cheers Champers!

ozan
ozan Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 11:52 PM Quote
Merih ''abla'' :)
your review was totally great.i cried when i was reading(alcohol helped me ;) ) did they say anything about us(the crowd in parkorman) i really wonder

PS:sorry for my grammer mistakes i'm just a student ha ;)

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 12:32 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window : Muchas gracias! :-) The Basquiat tee certainly draw my attention as well. I even though making one for myself with printing one of his works on a t-shirt. he hee What do you study? Seems to be fun seen what your paper is about.
Since you are gonna talk to Nacho, tell him he is bloody missed at these parts. Even his jokes!! ;-)

bogusblue: Of course you can call me the way you wish. Even I forget how many nicknames I have sometimes. Feel free to use any of them. he hee Thank you very much! I am glad to be sharing this feeling with people as much excited about Travis as I am.

ozan: First of all welcome aboard! Thank you for your nice message and patience to read. :-) Oh yes, they definitely praised the crowd. I remember them saying the crowd is too fit! Well, we were! ;-)

travisturkey:Thanks! They want to come back! Hope they do! And hopefully earlier than a 10 year interval. :-P

minnmess, moominbadger: Cheers, mates! :-) They want to come back! Hope they do! And hopefully earlier than a 10 year interval. :-P

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] All Times BST Current Time 1:14 PM