Travis

Re: so, the new label is a travis own label?
BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 25 Jun, 2008 11:41 PM Quote
choke the chicken wrote:
It may not say anything new, but to be fair there are probably a few hundred, if not a few thousand people who are signed up to the email mailing list but wont be members of this board. It will be news to them for sure.

Absolutely. You're right. :)

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Wed 25 Jun, 2008 11:46 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:
oohh and this too!!:
All fans who buy from the link below will be able to purchase the 10" for £3.49 or an exclusive bundle of the 3 track digital download and a signed copy of the 10" vinyl for only £3.99. This pre-order is available now at

So, i reall expect my bundle signed, there says ver specific "All fans who buy from the link"
XD just joking

Should hopefully be receiving an email soon saying 'your order has been posted'. Can't wait! :)

exactly! but lucky you! your gonna have it the release day!, mine's gonna be a little late, but i'm kind of....desesperate to hear the studio version of Get Up, and of course the new one, Sarah

It'll be available from download sites like iTunes i guess. You could get Get Up and Sarah. :)

oh sorry, i didn't complete the sentence, i was meaning that i'm desesperate to hear the songs, until 30 june, i bought the bundle too, so i'll can download from the link they gave us :)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Thu 26 Jun, 2008 12:13 AM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:
oohh and this too!!:
All fans who buy from the link below will be able to purchase the 10" for £3.49 or an exclusive bundle of the 3 track digital download and a signed copy of the 10" vinyl for only £3.99. This pre-order is available now at

So, i reall expect my bundle signed, there says ver specific "All fans who buy from the link"
XD just joking

Should hopefully be receiving an email soon saying 'your order has been posted'. Can't wait! :)

exactly! but lucky you! your gonna have it the release day!, mine's gonna be a little late, but i'm kind of....desesperate to hear the studio version of Get Up, and of course the new one, Sarah

It'll be available from download sites like iTunes i guess. You could get Get Up and Sarah. :)

oh sorry, i didn't complete the sentence, i was meaning that i'm desesperate to hear the songs, until 30 june, i bought the bundle too, so i'll can download from the link they gave us :)

Yes, i thought you said that before, i was a little confused. Haha. That's ok, sorted now. :) And you do get to hear them on release date, so all is well. :) I'm very excited. Not heard J Smith for about 3 weeks or so and for about a week now, i've been staying away on purpose, waiting for the EP release. :)

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Thu 26 Jun, 2008 12:42 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:
oohh and this too!!:

XD just joking

me too!, but today, on my i pod appeared "Get Uo" and i couldn't stop it... XD well, i'll wait now

Yes, i thought you said that before, i was a little confused. Haha. That's ok, sorted now. :) And you do get to hear them on release date, so all is well. :) I'm very excited. Not heard J Smith for about 3 weeks or so and for about a week now, i've been staying away on purpose, waiting for the EP release. :)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Thu 26 Jun, 2008 1:15 AM Quote
Think you made a mistake there?... ;) Never mind.

gaby
gaby Posted Thu 26 Jun, 2008 2:00 AM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:

http://travis.ityzen.com/project_files/6_travis/mailout_image2008.jpg

Love Neil`s new fringe :)

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Thu 26 Jun, 2008 3:37 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:

hahahaha, wtf happened there, i remember that i wrote something, and now thatyou say it, i forgot what i wrote...hmmmm

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Thu 26 Jun, 2008 4:28 AM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

hahahaha, wtf happened there, i remember that i wrote something, and now thatyou say it, i forgot what i wrote...hmmmm

Don't worry. I think I see it in that lot. Get Up came on your iPod and you couldn't stop yourself. Haha. I know what you mean but that's where you made the mistake you see? Shouldn't have put it on your iPod. I have the live songs as one long audio file. It's only on the computer, in the Travis folder, in the 'other Travis' folder and the file is called 'STOP!!!!!!!!!!' haha. True. I've not listened to the live songs for about a month I think. :)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 26 Jun, 2008 4:51 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

Don't worry. I think I see it in that lot. Get Up came on your iPod and you couldn't stop yourself. Haha. I know what you mean but that's where you made the mistake you see? Shouldn't have put it on your iPod. I have the live songs as one long audio file. It's only on the computer, in the Travis folder, in the 'other Travis' folder and the file is called 'STOP!!!!!!!!!!' haha. True. I've not listened to the live songs for about a month I think. :)

LOL! Ben, it's hilarious you actually had to name the folder "STOP!!!!!!" :P Although, I probably wouldn't be able to hold out for that long. We really need a release date! This is killin' me!

heich
heich Posted Thu 26 Jun, 2008 6:46 AM Quote
this picture and j smiths artwork reminds me a lot the 12 memories era

because of the colors, all that black/grey thing

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Thu 26 Jun, 2008 2:16 PM Quote
Hey Nikki! LOL It really is called 'STOP!!!!!' hehe. I don't think I'll be able to wait. I'll give it a go. :) Don't want to delete it because I'd like to listen to it afterwards to hear if the songs changed at all.

deebee
deebee Posted Thu 26 Jun, 2008 4:52 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
I got the email too. Says nothing we didn't already know. In fact, I think its exactly the same as stuff we've already read.

To be honest, I thought this email was a little late in being sent out. Especially with all the talk about the J.Smith 10"

deebee
deebee Posted Thu 26 Jun, 2008 4:55 PM Quote
heich wrote:
this picture and j smiths artwork reminds me a lot the 12 memories era

because of the colors, all that black/grey thing

Neil has got a moody biker look going on.

yuriblury
yuriblury Posted Fri 27 Jun, 2008 11:37 PM Quote

Neil has got a moody biker look going on. [/quote]

He looks real nice xD

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 5:42 AM