Travis

Re: And So The Countdown Begins...
TheInvisibleBoy
TheInvisibleBoy Posted Tue 24 Jun, 2008 1:51 AM Quote
Somewhere Else wrote:
I'm dying to show a video of my cat every time she hears J Smith but I will wait until after launch as it will be poor quality sound from my camera but an amazing picture!

I'm looking forward to that lol.

And now, as I won't actually be sleeping tonight due to watching wrestling, and everyone will probably see this sometime tomorrow, only 5 more sleeps until the digital downloads and 6 more until the vinyl! Can't wait! =D

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Tue 24 Jun, 2008 1:08 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Well, I'm excited and I won't even have a copy. So please once you have yours, be nice and fill the board with comments: I want details about the songs, especially Get Up and Sarah! :o)

Can't you download the songs, the you can listen as well? I know that I will be raving on about them anyway, even if I try not to :)

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Wed 25 Jun, 2008 3:28 PM Quote
I can't wait to get my vinyl! I ordered it from recordstore at first and was gutted when I saw that you could get a signed vinyl and digital bundle on the home page... I asked my Dad very nicely and now I'm getting the signed one lol.

I might be able to get Get Up out of my head at last too... I've been singing it to myself since Febuary lol.

I just hope that our postal service gets better between now and Monday- Ah if only lol.

TheInvisibleBoy
TheInvisibleBoy Posted Fri 27 Jun, 2008 12:22 PM Quote
I got an email saying that my J.Smith has been despatched and should be here within 2-3 working days! =D Now it's in the hands of the postal service! lol

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Fri 27 Jun, 2008 12:29 PM Quote
TheInvisibleBoy wrote:
I got an email saying that my J.Smith has been despatched and should be here within 2-3 working days! =D Now it's in the hands of the postal service! lol

Got mine too :-D

I have no faith in the postal service where I live... It's really really bad lol, but hopefully it will get here eventually, and I still have the downloads to listen to on Monday! :-)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Fri 27 Jun, 2008 6:00 PM Quote
Yes, same here! Received the same email this morning. How exciting!!! :) Should arrive on Monday. :)

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Fri 27 Jun, 2008 8:02 PM Quote
And me! I bet mine won't arrive on Monday though.

TheInvisibleBoy
TheInvisibleBoy Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 12:28 AM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:

I hope mine does but I bet now that I'm so excited it won't arrive until Tuesday, and our postman always comes in the afternoon and takes his time so I'll have to wait until then and it'd be an anti-climax when he posts a letter through, followed by a letter, a leaflet and then walks away lol. Hopefully that won't happen though.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 1:57 AM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:

I think we all have that worry! But it doesn't really matter because we have the download anyway, which should hopefully (though i'm not convinced) work at midnight on Sunday/Monday.

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 11:24 AM