Travis

Re: June Surprises
deebee
deebee Posted Wed 04 Jun, 2008 5:48 PM Quote
I suppose they'll do a single release in June but would lurrrrve a tour announcement! Now I'm just getting greedy, LOL.

velvet
velvet Posted Wed 04 Jun, 2008 5:53 PM Quote
Oh cool! This is very good news! I'm ill now. I'm not working, i'm sleeping at home. And this new realy cheers me up!

GMS1968
GMS1968 Posted Wed 04 Jun, 2008 6:00 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-_IHHBgBtBI Already been talked about in the Fran and Andy thread.

EDIT: It is a video of Song To Self but don't worry, if you don't want to hear the song, they don't start playing the song until a minute or so into the video.

About 1:10 listen to him! :) And turn off at 1:30 to avoid the song.

Thanks for putting the link up Ben.
I knew of it, but thought more people would become aware of the coming surprises, by generating a fresh thread.
Hopefully the excitement will spread and keep more people tuned in to this side of the board over the coming weeks.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 04 Jun, 2008 7:39 PM Quote
Once we get the release date, and other things confirmed, the excitement level will rise. :)

milos
milos Posted Thu 05 Jun, 2008 5:23 PM Quote
I guess J. Smith EP is the "June Surprise". I hope we get the album release date soon!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Thu 05 Jun, 2008 5:26 PM Quote
milos wrote:
I guess J. Smith EP is the "June Surprise". I hope we get the album release date soon!

"Surprises" though. Plural. More than one! :)

GMS1968
GMS1968 Posted Thu 05 Jun, 2008 8:51 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
milos wrote:

"Surprises" though. Plural. More than one! :)

Yeah come on TWT.
We are ready for our next surprise! Hehehe :-)

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 10:49 AM