Travis

Re: FAO Boardie Biscuit/Cookie Exchange Partiicpants
minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 04 Jun, 2008 5:40 PM Quote
Took me a few days to notice this. I thought it just the regular cookie/biscuit exchange thread.
Im excited for Mexican cookies!

yulen10
yulen10 Posted Wed 04 Jun, 2008 5:46 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
yulen10 wrote:
For Turtleneck:

It´s on the way!!!! I hope your daughter has never tasted them, although in USA you´ve got everything, I think. Food looks like "muffin", more than "cookies". They´re famous in 2 regions of Spain. We´ll talk about it in future.. :)
This is a new experience!!! First time in my life!
We keep in touch about it.. :)

Oh, wow! That was fast! I'm going shopping tonight, so yours will be on the way soon.
I'm sure my daughter has never tasted them because we almost never buy store bought cookies. She will be happy just because they come all the way from Spain.

It will go by plane because I was afraid of it could have arrived there out of date if it had gone by sea. Postwoman told me they didn´t know the route of the hypothetical ship :) & travel time was uncertain.
Don´t hurry about yours.. You can send it by sea if the product isn´t going to be out of date. Don´t hurry :)

Monica
Monica Posted Wed 04 Jun, 2008 6:05 PM Quote
yulen10 wrote:
For Monica:

"Filipinos" are "rico, rico" :-P

Yes they are! http://www.teenfront.co.uk/forum/images/smilies/drool.gif

Monica
Monica Posted Wed 04 Jun, 2008 6:23 PM Quote
yulen10 wrote:
They´re famous in 2 regions of Spain.

I wonder what's the cookie you're talking about http://www.teenfront.co.uk/forum/images/smilies/happy.gif

Aletways
Aletways Posted Wed 04 Jun, 2008 7:02 PM Quote
We have the "Marias" here, they're called "Vocación" and they come in different flavours (vanilla, chocolate, etc.).

Thank you Sandy for your PM! I'm replying to it right now =o) .

I'm so excited about this!

Peewee
Peewee Posted Wed 04 Jun, 2008 7:06 PM Quote
Hey just seen this now!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ANNE, I'm soooooo excited!! lol Bring on the biccies!!! lol

Will PM my addy now.

Gosh you want a mix of UK biscuits/cookies, you got a big family I'm sure they will eat them all! haaaa Then you can report back! Hilarious! :D

yulen10
yulen10 Posted Wed 04 Jun, 2008 7:09 PM Quote
Monica wrote:
yulen10 wrote:
They´re famous in 2 regions of Spain.

I wonder what's the cookie you're talking about http://www.teenfront.co.uk/forum/images/smilies/happy.gif

hahaha. Well, they´re not cookies... one is famous in Cantabria & another one in an island near where I´m living.
The pity is that they are marks from here like Bimbo or Dulcesol for example; I mean... I should have traveled to those regions to get some of them really good!!! (artesanal). But all this is fun!!
I bought the magazine. It really worths it.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 04 Jun, 2008 7:16 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
Hey just seen this now!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ANNE, I'm soooooo excited!! lol Bring on the biccies!!! lol

Will PM my addy now.

Gosh you want a mix of UK biscuits/cookies, you got a big family I'm sure they will eat them all! haaaa Then you can report back! Hilarious! :D

Yeah I am very excited about picking some out for you and your man. I am confident that all biscuits you send will be consumed...and probably quickly!

Aidan is getting into maps and geography so he'll be very impressed that we got something from across the pond.

Also can't wait to hear what people think about the cookies they receive.

It's just too bad that Girl Scouts cookie season is over or I would totally send you a few boxes of those. We'll have to do this again next year during that time.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Wed 04 Jun, 2008 7:20 PM Quote
Awwww defo!!! So cool!! I want Scout Girl Cookies! lol

Ok silly question but how is everyone packing them? lol Don't want them getting stood on, ek. lol Our Postmen are atrocious :(

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 04 Jun, 2008 7:22 PM Quote
I like the cookie triangle idea! Thanks guys! :D YaY! Now I just have to find a great American cookie to send. So, when do we do this? Is there an order? Or do we all do it at the same time?

:)

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Wed 04 Jun, 2008 7:25 PM Quote
I'm looking forward to this. I haven't been on MB in a few days so it was nice surprise to get a PM from carlottarocks about this. I've changed my avatar too, appropriate for this thread don't you think!

Peewee
Peewee Posted Wed 04 Jun, 2008 7:26 PM Quote
Tracey982 wrote:
I'm looking forward to this. I haven't been on MB in a few days so it was nice surprise to get a PM from carlottarocks about this. I've changed my avatar too, appropriate for this thread don't you think!

PMSL VERY appropriate!!! lol

Aletways
Aletways Posted Wed 04 Jun, 2008 7:26 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
I like the cookie triangle idea! Thanks guys! :D YaY! Now I just have to find a great American cookie to send. So, when do we do this? Is there an order? Or do we all do it at the same time?

We all do it at the same time, I think.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 04 Jun, 2008 7:35 PM Quote
Aletways wrote:
Nikki wrote:

We all do it at the same time, I think.

Ok. That's what I thought. Thanks. :)

Aletways
Aletways Posted Wed 04 Jun, 2008 7:40 PM Quote
You're welcome =o) .

One of the best things of this biscuit exchange is that Juli and I will end up getting cookies from 2 countries! That's so great, haha!

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:02 PM