Travis

Re: Worse Movies Ever.
ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 03 Jun, 2008 1:54 PM Quote
Meridith wrote:
The Omega Man (original I am Legend based off the book)...I watched about 25 minutes of it with my husband the other night and that was a big mistake.

That was great too , but that was a remake of a Vincent Price one from 64 which is uber creepy in it's Roger Cormanlike low budget glory

yulen10
yulen10 Posted Tue 03 Jun, 2008 2:12 PM Quote
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:
Ive answered this before.

Moulin Rouge , it actually made me shout out loud in the cinema as i walked out and left my then girlfriend to watch the rest of it LOL

I love Moulin Rouge. I went 2 times to the cinema to see it (without girlfriend). One of the best films ever.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 03 Jun, 2008 3:22 PM Quote

Moulin Rouge , it actually made me shout out loud in the cinema as i walked out and left my then girlfriend to watch the rest of it LOL

This is one of my favorite movies but it seems like people either love it or hate it. Even though I love it I can see how if it doesn't appeal to you it would be a nightmare.

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Tue 03 Jun, 2008 3:39 PM Quote
Okay, I might get shit for this one, but I hated, HATED Jerry McGuire! I don't understand why people liked it so much...ugh!

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Tue 03 Jun, 2008 4:17 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
anything, just anything with Jennifer Lopez

Ugh. I can't stand her either.

I love Moulin Rouge!

Meridith
Meridith Posted Tue 03 Jun, 2008 4:28 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
Okay, I might get shit for this one, but I hated, HATED Jerry McGuire! I don't understand why people liked it so much...ugh!

hated this one too! Love Moulin Rouge though. :)

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Tue 03 Jun, 2008 4:29 PM Quote
I see apart from one exception, its all women who love Moulin Rouge :)

Meridith
Meridith Posted Tue 03 Jun, 2008 4:29 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
Meridith wrote:
The Omega Man (original I am Legend based off the book)...I watched about 25 minutes of it with my husband the other night and that was a big mistake.

That was great too , but that was a remake of a Vincent Price one from 64 which is uber creepy in it's Roger Cormanlike low budget glory

no way...this by far was some of the worst acting I've ever seen. I don't care if it was Charlton Heston...he blew in this film. I didn't realize it was a remake...still bad.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 03 Jun, 2008 4:35 PM Quote

My hubby likes it and I know a few others who dig it. But yeah, I imagine they are in the minority.

It's when I fell in love with Ewan McGregor.

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Tue 03 Jun, 2008 4:42 PM Quote
Intolerable Cruelty

yulen10
yulen10 Posted Tue 03 Jun, 2008 4:44 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:

This is one of my favorite movies but it seems like people either love it or hate it. Even though I love it I can see how if it doesn't appeal to you it would be a nightmare.

yES, I recognize it´s not a conventional movie at all. But the romantic script (despite the tragic end) & the music are awesome.

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Tue 03 Jun, 2008 4:45 PM Quote

not all women! didn't care for this one.

Moray
Moray Posted Tue 03 Jun, 2008 4:49 PM Quote
For a film about the Moulin Rouge it has a distinct lack of boobies. I rank it worse than Showgirls.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Tue 03 Jun, 2008 4:51 PM Quote
ashleyb wrote:
Intolerable Cruelty

Yes!! I'm glad to not be the only one who thinks it's a terrible movie. Terrible.

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Tue 03 Jun, 2008 4:55 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
ashleyb wrote:
Intolerable Cruelty

Yes!! I'm glad to not be the only one who thinks it's a terrible movie. Terrible.

I found the title to be quite fitting, considering what I had to sit through. *shudder*

Pages Previous 1...2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:12 AM