Travis

Best of British
rebekah
rebekah Posted Mon 26 May, 2008 6:18 PM Quote
was listening to Virgin Radio todayy..and they were playing 'The Best of British'.
It was wicked with a line-up of Travis, Coldplay, Kaiser Chiefs, Beatles, Kooks etc it was sooo awesomee!!
They played Driftwood for the Travis one..and i was singing all the way through!!!
I'm glad they picked up on the fact that Travis are part of the best of British cos some people seem to shove them to the sidelines a bit..whick is silly :)
anywayy..yeahh they are sooo totally the best of British it's unreal and i'm just glad it is acknowledged :D

Re: Best of British
BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 26 May, 2008 7:32 PM Quote
Yeah great stuff! :) Don't know how The Kooks got in there though. Their second album is shocking apart from the single which I thought was ok.

Hopefully in years to come when people talk of Travis like this, they'll play future Travis music. Song To Self I'm expecting to be fantastic. Can't wait for that one! :)

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Mon 26 May, 2008 8:26 PM Quote
Sounds like a good show, I would have listened if I'd known. I quite like the Kooks' first album, it's very rough and ready but it has a certain charm to it. Not heard the second though.
Travis are definitely best British ever! Did Radiohead and Oasis steal the show as they always seem to?

rebekah
rebekah Posted Tue 27 May, 2008 5:10 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
Did Radiohead and Oasis steal the show as they always seem to?

ahahah i know what you mean..there was a Radiohead one but can't remember which one and they played Don't Look Back In Anger for Oasis..i quite like that one..but would have prefered The Importance Of being Idle now that is a wicked song!!! :)

brenda_94_56
brenda_94_56 Posted Wed 28 May, 2008 12:25 AM Quote
oOHHHHHHH i love that song !!!THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING IDLE !!! IS AWESOME!!!!!! BUT WHAT ABOUT WONDERWALL !!! THATS A GREAT HIT !!!!!!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 2:41 AM