Travis

Re: Gonna take a driving licence
Trixi
Trixi Posted Thu 04 Sep, 2008 2:03 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
I'm 28 and I can't drive a car. Just how ridiculous is that?

I do have a driver licence and cycle 20 min. to work and back every day because I can't afford a car - how ridiculous is THAT? lol

1100 POUNDS..Woah!? Can you keep the learning car afterwards or what? :-O
...I think I paid about that amount in DM then.

Anyway, good luck for the test, Hanne! :)

Hanne
Hanne Posted Thu 04 Sep, 2008 2:12 PM Quote
Trixi wrote:
1100 POUNDS..Woah!? Can you keep the learning car afterwards or what? :-O
...I think I paid about that amount in DM then.

I wish! that would be cool :oP

You know, I'm not even sure I'll get a car once I've got the licence. It takes me about 3 minutes to cycle to work and ten minutes to walk to the train station. But at least I'll have the licence!

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 04 Sep, 2008 11:09 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
LOL

Sina, she already told me that I have a little race devil inside me! I've been over the speed limit more than once, it's not a good sign... Actually, she also told me that a lot of girl are afraid to drive fast enough, so at least I haven't got that problem.

Peewee, maybe we should do a race! Do you also have to go to a kind of track with slippery roads? Dunno what this is called in English, but towards the end of the course, we get 3 hours on a track, where we will learn just when we can and can't control the car when there's ice on the road. The boys say it's great fun, so maybe I should race you there lol

No way! That sounds sooooo cool! lol No we don't get to go to a track though it sounds like something on Top Gear. ha ha We don't have much ice (or snow) around here so that's probably why. I have spent about £800.00 in lessons so far (that's not including the lessons I had when I was 18 either, lol) and have to spend another £350 or so for my next few lessons and the the cost of the actually test day. Ek The quicker the better I get this. I might be able to have a life again!

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] All Times BST Current Time 7:33 PM